NEurope
canand

GDC 2009

Thanks a lot!

Do you have any live-blogging links?

Links for both sites.

IGN

1UP

You have no idea how difficult that was on my N95 phone!

Links for both sites.

IGN

1UP

You have no idea how difficult that was on my N95 phone!

Thanks for your time!I really appreciate that!:grin:

Last minute expectations:

Pikmin 3

Metroid Dread

Super Mario Universe

The Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Dark Lord

Donkey Kong Country 4

PilotWings Wii

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Kid Icarus: Revenge of the Eggplant

Final Fantasy XIV

Resident Evil 6: Return of the Zombies

Duke Nukem Forever

Eternal Darkness 2

Castlevania Wii

Paper Mario 3: Return of Doopliss

Pokemon Francium/Uranium

TimeSplitters 4: It's Time to Split!

Banjo-Threeie

Pikmin 3

Metroid Dread

Super Mario Universe

Donkey Kong Country 4

PilotWings Wii

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Final Fantasy XIV

Duke Nukem Forever

Eternal Darkness 2

Castlevania Wii

Pokemon Francium/Uranium

Banjo-Threeie

Resident Evil 6: Return of the Zombies?! Did they ever go in the first place? :grin:

Pikmin 3

Metroid Dread

Super Mario Universe

Donkey Kong Country 4

PilotWings Wii

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Final Fantasy XIV

Duke Nukem Forever

Eternal Darkness 2

Castlevania Wii

Pokemon Francium/Uranium

Banjo-Threeie

You've been listening to much to the IGN podcast :laughing:

Bizarrely there's a no filming allowed policy during the Nintendo presentation. I'm not sure what is going to be said/shown that will be that secret???

I suspected initially that this show would be a bit of a nothing, especially as it is so close to E3 and E3 is going to be back to its full form this year.

I also think E3 will kind of be either a huge hit this year for Nintendo, or a major disappointment. With so many developers saying they'e going to start putting effort into the Wii, I think we're either going to see a great bloom in good third part software as the DS did, or we're going see a scant showing from both the third parties and Nintendo.

Nintendo could bring out some big guns - Starfox, F-Zero, Kid Icarus or maybe even a Wii Zelda. However, they may simply opt for loads of Wii Sports Resort and motion plus.

Well I gotta get ready for work now, hopefully when I get in at 10 tonight there will be some decent news come from Iwata. I may pop home at break to see what the crack is.

Bizarrely there's a no filming allowed policy during the Nintendo presentation. I'm not sure what is going to be said/shown that will be that secret???

Thats a bit lame, suppose we'll have to settle for the live blogs.

WOW @ Owens post!!

That would be SO awesome!

[/i joke]

I've not read it - I feel like I'm missing out on something now :weep:

Resident Evil 6: Return of the Zombies?! Did they ever go in the first place? :grin:

Not technically been zombies for RE4 or RE5!

Why are people doing this to themselves?

Because its fun! I love this speculation.

Sorry guys! I deleted it purely because i know peoples reactions on here..firstly i'm not bigging this conference up at all..i'm expecting nothing, so i realised after posting what i did that it's kinda hyping it up and thats not good!

Overall it was just fun to speculate but it would be good if Nintendo were to announce 3 distinctive things at this conference!

Oh and James they were technicially Zombies in Resident Evil 4 or 5..i mean they ate human flesh and were mental..your partly there i say...

I read it before it got deleted. It's a conspiracy, Nintendo are on to us!

They love teasing us...i think they get a thrill out of making us wait and then not announcing anything..we live by their rules! haha

IGN say the Wii Shop Channel is currently down and 'undergoing maintenance'..

My guess would be the renaming of Wii Points to Nintendo Points and perhaps something that is part of the storage solution (such as downloading games straight to SD Card)

I would love it if you could take some VC games from the Wii to your DSi.. Streets of Rage and Super Castlevania IV on the go would be nice :heh: ..It seems an obvious thing but I doubt if it would happen..

It would seem like a strange time to be performing maintenance unless there was something interesting on the way courtesy of GDC 2009 :heh:

I would love it if you could take some VC games from the Wii to your DSi.. Streets of Rage and Super Castlevania IV on the go would be nice :heh: ..It seems an obvious thing but I doubt if it would happen..

Exactly what i've been thinking. You could transfer some VC games from the Wii to DSi, or link your DSi and Wii account so you can download them straight to the Wii and DSi.

Or at the very least, make the NES/SNES games that got released on the GBA, like a Link to the Past free to download on the DS VC since you've purchsed them.

I'm too lazy to search, whats the UK time for Iwata's speech/talk/keynote/thing?

IGN say the Wii Shop Channel is currently down and 'undergoing maintenance'..

My guess would be the renaming of Wii Points to Nintendo Points and perhaps something that is part of the storage solution (such as downloading games straight to SD Card)

Yeah whats great is that whatever is happening to the wii shop channel is happening in both europe and america as I have just tried it on my PAL wii and it says the same thing

I'm too lazy to search, whats the UK time for Iwata's speech/talk/keynote/thing?

It's 4pm, our time.

Got a source for the 4pm? I've been hearing 4 and 5 and dunno what one it is :heh: