N-Europe

Post you websites and fourmes

canand

Plus, even if you source something you should at least put it into your own words and not just copy and paste.

Oh I think one word was changed. Instead of "Keep it tuned to N-Europe as we wait for European release details…" to "Keep it tuned to N-Gameing as we wait for European release details…" :P

You can source us, just not copy us. Your site just seems to be an exact copy of N-Europe, but worse.

Honestly, you don't source us, and even though you're not a known site, you're blatently ripping us off. Everything is exactly the same as N-Europe, though you change it to 'N-G'. Honestly I find it a bit offending.

If you can only copy and paste, and not re-word, then what is the point of running a site no-one knows about?

You can source us, just not copy us. Your site just seems to be an exact copy of N-Europe, but worse.

Honestly, you don't source us, and even though you're not a known site, you're blatently ripping us off. Everything is exactly the same as N-Europe, though you change it to 'N-G'. Honestly I find it a bit offending.

If you can only copy and paste, and not re-word, then what is the point of running a site no-one knows about?

thats why I need people to re-word it for me.

Can someone please join and make news for my website thanks.