NEurope
Beast

Paris Hilton's British Best Friend? Whatever next?!

OK, I've seen some ridiculous programmes but this is taking the mick! Has anyone else seen this?

I was channel surfing out of boredom when I found this, it's so bad it's hilarious. 12 girls and a gay battle each other to see who's worthy of becoming Paris's new friend, LMAO. It's too funny.

The challenges are even funnier. Challenge 1: Get a haircut :o:o:o. Oh no, I'm getting my hair cut for free?! AH! Any muppet can do that!

My God! This programme is hilarious. And when the girl got voted out

Paris: "She got voted out because she couldn't handle my world". WHAT WORLD?! Being spoilt? Partying? Riding limos everyday? Oh yeah Paris, who could handle that?

Man, TV is going down the pan! (mainly what the topic's about, lmao)

Paris Hilton is actually more intelligent than people believe, she's made alot of money without the help of her parents.

Not that I like sticking up for her, but she has done pretty well using the whole ''famous'' thing to her advantage, just like any of us would.

Yea, the writers strike is over. We shouldn't be getting any more of this reality-gameshow bullshit.

Paris: "She got voted out because she couldn't handle my world". WHAT WORLD?! Being spoilt? Partying? Riding limos everyday? Oh yeah Paris, who could handle that?

HEY! it's gotta be pretty tough being THAT brainless. i mean, i'm fairly dumb and it's pretty hard work maintaining even MY level of stupidity... imagine the strain it must take to be as airheaded as paris hilton...!?

it's BAFFLING!

i hardly watch tv anymore. i dont miss it at all. watching the good bits online means i dont have to sit through yet more episodes of eastenders or series's of dancing on joe.

Paris Hilton is actually more intelligent than people believe, she's made alot of money without the help of her parents.

Not that I like sticking up for her, but her producers have done pretty well using the whole ''famous'' thing to her advantage, just like any of us would.

i fixed it for you ^__^

seeeriously i'd HATE to be her publicist. i really feel for those people.

like poor jade goody's publicists. they did a fairly good job building UP her reputation then she spent a few days in the celebrity BB house last year (was it?) and completely SHAGGED all their good work.

OK, I've seen some ridiculous programmes but this is taking the mick! Has anyone else seen this?

I was channel surfing out of boredom when I found this, it's so bad it's hilarious. 12 girls and a gay battle each other to see who's worthy of becoming Paris's new friend, LMAO. It's too funny.

The challenges are even funnier. Challenge 1: Get a haircut :o:o:o. Oh no, I'm getting my hair cut for free?! AH! Any muppet can do that!

My God! This programme is hilarious. And when the girl got voted out

I flicked over for two minutes and saw Paris' night club and the fake dolled up whores and thought, FUCK RIGHT OFF. Who's shitty idea was is? They should be fired. Not only that OFCOM should fine ITV for airing this trash

What channel is this on and when, I'd like to see one ep just for the laugh of a bunch of people who are stupid enough to enter a competition where the prize is a friendship with that tool :heh:

Making money doesn't necessarily show intelligence. Just look at Jade Goody.

"Apparently the guards put sperm in Paris Hilton’s porridge when she was in prison. That’s got to be horrible for her. “Eurgh! There’s porridge in this!" "

Frankie Boyle in his prime.

I hate her, and everything she represents. The few episodes of Simple Life I've seen had pretty funny editing though. So laughs occured. But at them, not with them.

I wish she'd just get a life. / Go back to jail.

Not that I like sticking up for her, but she has done pretty well using the whole ''famous'' thing to her advantage, just like any of us would.

I doubt she is intelligent. More that, there are intelligent people who help her get more money and money for themselves.

I doubt she is intelligent. More that, there are intelligent people who help her get more money and money for themselves.

Exactly.

It's like when people say Jordan's intelligent and a good businesswoman. From seeing what I have on her various "look at my life/face" shows, she walks into a room to meet the people who decide what her new perfume will be; what it'll smell like, what it'll look lik etc. She just has to "approve" it.

No work. No intelligence.

What channel is this on and when, I'd like to see one ep just for the laugh of a bunch of people who are stupid enough to enter a competition where the prize is a friendship with that tool :heh:

It's on ITV2. If you're feeling depressed and stupid, watch this and it'd make you think "I'm smarter than I thought I was", lol

Letty is watching this show, I don't know if I can actually touch her any more.

I would rather fuck a dead person covered in shit than watch this program..

I love Paris Hilton.

HIT ME BITCHES :D

hits triforce_keeper.

Letty is watching this show, I don't know if I can actually touch her any more.

i would pull my eyes out if i watch that show and the same with skins, the hills and hollyoaks!

Now I'd like to actually put this to the test.

I love Paris Hilton.

HIT ME BITCHES :D

Why?

Her personality? Her work ethic? Her intelligence? Her one decent song that is probably my only guilty pleasure that I truly feel guilty listening to, Stars Are Blind? :o

I watched it. The gay guy made me want to implode, he was just so damn annoying! The dramatic ending was hilarious too, completely over the top. Some people really need to sort out their priorities in life.

Why?

Her personality? Her work ethic? Her intelligence? Her one decent song that is probably my only guilty pleasure that I truly feel guilty listening to, Stars Are Blind? :o

Why feel guilty? It's a good song, who cares who sings it.

--

The Simple Life (early seasons) was BRILLIANT. I laughed so hard at some of the things they ended up doing.