N-Europe

Do Eeeeeeeeet Nooooooaaaawww!

Eenuh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the special messages, you sexy people.

Today was quite funny. Most of my year 7 class get on the same train as I do, and they all huddled into the same carriage as me, except they were by the doors and I was by the other side. Then, they started singing Happy Birthday to me, really loudly, and everyone in the carriage looked at me strangely. I thought "people, lighten up!"

I went into my form group, and my year 8 form group had written a message on the board, but had misspelled my name as "Mr. Barbra!" I just laughed a lot, haha. Again, more singing.

Theeeeen, I was leaving my first lesson, and word had got around that it was my birthday. So, the year 11's came into the room wishing me Happy Birthday, and then the girls in the corridor wished it to me, too. So, I walked to the end and gave them a bow, haha.

And then, during my afternoon session with the form group, a random year 11 pupil gave a doughnut to me, and said that this was from an anonymous person. Doughnut was covered with chocolate in the centre and tasted of heaven. Fuck yeah!

As I was leaving school, I was alone in my department office with one of the teachers, who I've never really had time to speak to. We had one of these Earth-shattering conversations about how I should be proud of who I am, and that I'm unique and should celebrate that. My confidence has been a bit low this week, but this puts everything into perspective and it was just such a special conversation.

Then, I came home, and I had a Curry with my housemates. Lamb Chilli Tikka Masala and Egg Fried Rice, which was fucking deluxe! So, soooo tasty, but sooo hot. I had to have two glasses of water whilst drinking.

And then, I received presents off my housemates.

Firstly, I've got a t-shirt with an electronic-type bar thing on the front, which responds to sound and music! How fucking cool is that?! I'll try and post a picture of that tomorrow, as it's awesome.

Secondly, I've been given a SpaceHopper, of the orange kind, wohooo.

Theeen, I got a plasticine set, which helps you create Morph, and all this other different stuff. It comes with a DVD of 15 episodes of Morph. :D

And finally, the last present I was given was some Paul Smith Eau De Toilette, which smells lovely.

My housemates revealed that I have another gift, which are Oasis Tickets for July with me and my housemate, which isn't here yet but the tickets will arrive before then. We tried to get tickets before, but I think he sold them on as I don't think either of us could afford them at the time. But, YES! Oasis! :D

Thanks for all the special messages, you sexy people.

Today was quite funny. Most of my year 7 class get on the same train as I do, and they all huddled into the same carriage as me, except they were by the doors and I was by the other side. Then, they started singing Happy Birthday to me, really loudly, and everyone in the carriage looked at me strangely. I thought "people, lighten up!"

I went into my form group, and my year 8 form group had written a message on the board, but had misspelled my name as "Mr. Barbra!" I just laughed a lot, haha. Again, more singing.

Theeeeen, I was leaving my first lesson, and word had got around that it was my birthday. So, the year 11's came into the room wishing me Happy Birthday, and then the girls in the corridor wished it to me, too. So, I walked to the end and gave them a bow, haha.

And then, during my afternoon session with the form group, a random year 11 pupil gave a doughnut to me, and said that this was from an anonymous person. Doughnut was covered with chocolate in the centre and tasted of heaven. Fuck yeah!

As I was leaving school, I was alone in my department office with one of the teachers, who I've never really had time to speak to. We had one of these Earth-shattering conversations about how I should be proud of who I am, and that I'm unique and should celebrate that. My confidence has been a bit low this week, but this puts everything into perspective and it was just such a special conversation.

Then, I came home, and I had a Curry with my housemates. Lamb Chilli Tikka Masala and Egg Fried Rice, which was fucking deluxe! So, soooo tasty, but sooo hot. I had to have two glasses of water whilst drinking.

And then, I received presents off my housemates.

Firstly, I've got a t-shirt with an electronic-type bar thing on the front, which responds to sound and music! How fucking cool is that?! I'll try and post a picture of that tomorrow, as it's awesome.

Secondly, I've been given a SpaceHopper, of the orange kind, wohooo.

Theeen, I got a plasticine set, which helps you create Morph, and all this other different stuff. It comes with a DVD of 15 episodes of Morph. :D

And finally, the last present I was given was some Paul Smith Eau De Toilette, which smells lovely.

My housemates revealed that I have another gift, which are Oasis Tickets for July with me and my housemate, which isn't here yet but the tickets will arrive before then. We tried to get tickets before, but I think he sold them on as I don't think either of us could afford them at the time. But, YES! Oasis! :D

A birthday doesn't get much nicer than this. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!