NEurope
Supergrunch

A chilling cold has pierced the tender green...

So, how cold is cold?

No one has mentioned temps yet.

Well it depends on winds and stuff.

With a wind I'd say sub-zero is cold.

Without a wind I'd say -5> sort of temperature.

(speaking in celsius here)

So it's about the same as here I think. We're both below freezing that's for sure.

Dear boy, I've been searching for/asking people if they know where to get such a pair of gloves for at least a week! I wish for some, as I often swiftly require the use of my fingers, but such a need is thwarted should they be cold fingers!

MY EMPEROR...

I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!!

:(

I'm afraid the mystery continues, ! I have no idea where they come from. They were originally my mums but when I saw them I was like AWESOME! :awesome: and then some how they ended up on my hands...

Funny how things like that happen. :heh:

Keep searching though there is no greater pair! :)

I have those! they're cream with little sequins and stuff, very pretty and practical :)

I have the exact same pair! ;)

Except they are black and More Manly. (tramp looking) RAWR!

So it's about the same as here I think. We're both below freezing that's for sure.

That's at the coldest not all the time.

I have those! they're cream with little sequins and stuff, very pretty and practical :)

I would ask where you did procure such, but only if there was also a slightly more...manly version.

MY EMPEROR...

I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!!

:(

I'm afraid the mystery continues, ! I have no idea where they come from. They were originally my mums but when I saw them I was like AWESOME! :awesome: and then some how they ended up on my hands...

Funny how things like that happen. :heh:

Keep searching though there is no greater pair! :)

I have the exact same pair! ;)

Except they are black and More Manly. (tramp looking) RAWR!

Ack! You double fiends! But worry not, I'll forgive you due to your awesomeness(Molly may not be so lucky, I'm afraid!). I am going to find these convertible mitten gloves, and then we three can start a cool and exclusive club, whilst spreading warmth throughout the lands!

I would ask where you did procure such, but only if there was also a slightly more...manly version.Ack! You double fiends! But worry not, I'll forgive you due to your awesomeness(Molly may not be so lucky, I'm afraid!). I am going to find these convertible mitten gloves, and then we three can start a cool and exclusive club, whilst spreading warmth throughout the lands!

They are from accessorize! Don't think they do manly versions tbf. I should be forgiven though, surely! What did I do? :heh: But yes, I am up for this exclusive club, very much so :)

It wasn't that cold at all today, I went outside scarfless and felt ok.

I would ask where you did procure such, but only if there was also a slightly more...manly version.

Ack! You double fiends! But worry not, I'll forgive you due to your awesomeness(Molly may not be so lucky, I'm afraid!). I am going to find these convertible mitten gloves, and then we three can start a cool and exclusive club, whilst spreading warmth throughout the lands!

I'm up for this exclusive club! : peace:

Imma find you a pair of these gloves even if it kills me dagnammit!!!

*starts searching*

They are from accessorize! Don't think they do manly versions tbf. I should be forgiven though, surely! What did I do? :heh: But yes, I am up for this exclusive club, very much so :)

It wasn't that cold at all today, I went outside scarfless and felt ok.

So far it's just me and you in the Club! :yay: Our first act as Club Presidents is to find Rummy a pair of these gloves!!!

Oi, I have a pair of these type of gloves as well, so can I join the club? =D

Also, it's fiiiiiinally starting to get a bit warmer again. Still freezing though, haha. But it's better than somewhere between -5 and -20°C or whatever. XD

The snow has been here for a week now already too, sticking for a looooong time. Should probably start melting this week, once the temperatures start rising a bit.

Haha Molly, would you believe I was actually just eyeing them up(despite their arguable lack of man)? Added them to my watch list, along with a few others, to come back to purchase tomorrow. Think I'ma venture to the high street shops and that to have a mosy tomorrow see if I can pick any up cheaper/faster, then I'll have joined the club! Panic over for now guys, I should hopefully procure a pair of these things by the end of the week!

Also, it's fiiiiiinally starting to get a bit warmer again. Still freezing though, haha. But it's better than somewhere between -5 and -20°C or whatever. XD

The snow has been here for a week now already too, sticking for a looooong time. Should probably start melting this week, once the temperatures start rising a bit.

Aww, everyone's gonna be in me club before I even am! :(

Definately! : peace: What are they like?

Wow that is cold. I wish I had snow though, I love how it looks in the morning all unspoilt but by the end of the day I hate all that slush!

Also Hey Ine!

*Waves*

Long time no Chat. It's getting lonely in the apple cave. :p

Haha Molly, would you believe I was actually just eyeing them up(despite their arguable lack of man)? Added them to my watch list, along with a few others, to come back to purchase tomorrow. Think I'ma venture to the high street shops and that to have a mosy tomorrow see if I can pick any up cheaper/faster, then I'll have joined the club! Panic over for now guys, I should hopefully procure a pair of these things by the end of the week!

Aww, everyone's gonna be in me club before I even am! :(

Yes! Great Work Molly! :grin:

Also I think when you finally join will makes you President. Right guys? :bowdown:

Also I think we need pictures of us in the gloves for evidence! :awesome:

-20 with -30 wind chill and below (as it has been here for the last month or so, sometimes going down to a -40 wind chill) is cold. In the temperatures you mentioned, I probably wouldn't be wearing a jacket.

Definately! : peace: What are they like?

Wow that is cold. I wish I had snow though, I love how it looks in the morning all unspoilt but by the end of the day I hate all that slush!

Also Hey Ine!

*Waves*

Long time no Chat. It's getting lonely in the apple cave. :p

Yes! Great Work Molly! :grin:

Also I think when you finally join will makes you President. Right guys? :bowdown:

Also I think we need pictures of us in the gloves for evidence! :awesome:

You can have my snow, I'm bored of it after having it had for a week, haha. Plus it stopped looking pretty a while ago after people (and my dog) started running through it. Still doesn't look like slush though, luckily. Hate that stuff.

And yesss, long time no speak, but I guess we're both busy, and I rarely see you on msn, heh.

Alsoooo, picture of my gloves for evidenceeeee.

Foto55.jpg

Win. :heart:

Your glove put mine to shame! :(

I'd gladly take your snow! If it meant I didn't have to go to school tomorrow! :D I agree snow can get pretty boring. Maybe because I have no one to build a snowman with...

*cue tears*

:heh:

True we are busy people! (well at least you are) But yes I've been serious about my exams. I need to do well this year! :grin: I'm sure will catch up soon!

Goddamn Eenuh, those are awesome gloves! Did you buy them or have them knitted? I wants! I can't believe you're living in sub-zero temperatures though, seriously? I can hardly deal with an average autumn day, winter is my most horrible month of the year(though I guess this year isn't so bad as I'm not really doing anything/going anywhere). In my second year I didn't even bother with uni for most of January and half of February, though that was mostly laziness/apathy combined, with lack of pressure or consequence.

(P.S We need to give these gloves some new special sort of name. Fingleemittens? Pronounced Fin-glee-mit-tens as taken from Fingerless Glove Mittens? Fin-glee or Fin-gle as in single? Finglemittens? Finglemitts? I could go on for days, I nearly ended up at Flink-love-mitts, but he's not even in the club!)

Hmm, I think I got them as a Christmas present from mom last year, and she bought them somewhere. They're nice and warm. =)

And yeah, subzero temperatures suuuuuuck. It actually hadn't been this cold in 12 years or something. Everything is frozen and people even got to ice skate on ponds and canals and stuff, haha.

But yeah, I want it to be warmer again. Not a fan of the cold, and can't deal with it very well. =P

Not too cold here in bmouth today, but it is raining. I prefer frost and cold to be honest which weve had for the past few weeks, i dont mind cycling in that, but rain? Grr, i cant cycle in the rain, it annoys me too much, your legs get soaked and are never truly dry for the entire day.

Incorrect! The most obvious answer is don't go to football stadiums.

*EEE UUR*

Another good tip: If you're cold at any type of sporting stadium or outdoor venue, what you do is get close to the people around you. Steal their body heat ifyouknowwhatitisiamchattingtoyoufellowsaboot.

Have to say, though, I didn't really feel the cold when I popped out to the shops today, just the rain on me 'ead.

Project Fingleemitt's failed, due to laziness and not bothering to venture to high street shops etc. Backup plan initatiated, eBay perusing commenced! I shall show this winter what my hands are made of!!

Project Fingleemitt's failed, due to laziness and not bothering to venture to high street shops etc. Backup plan initatiated, eBay perusing commenced! I shall show this winter what my hands are made of!!

Yes! :grin:

I like the name FingleMitts!

I called mine MittMitts today and was ridiculed! :p

It seems the official term for them is multi-mitts, as here. Personally I think finglemitts is far better.