NEurope
Jav_NE

The Wrasslin' thread

Test was a pretty cool wrestler, if only he was given more of a chance in WWE probably would of made a good World Champ to be fair.

33 years, crumbs and such a young age as well. But, thats drugs for ya i guess. RIP.

That's a shame, that is. I can't help but think of all the wrestlers on No Mercy who've died now. (Eddie Guerrero, Big Bossman, Crash Holly and British Bulldog to name but a few.)

R.I.P. :(

Test was a pretty cool wrestler, if only he was given more of a chance in WWE probably would of made a good World Champ to be fair.

33 years, crumbs and such a young age as well. But, thats drugs for ya i guess. RIP.

To be fair I didn't think he was all that great. His stint in T&A was good but as a singles wrestler, particularly in the beginning he was only near the top because Vince had a hard-on for big muscle-bound guys. In-ring and on the mic he was never above average really.

It's still a real shame to see someone die so young though, especially after he'd retired from wrestling, it really does show the other guys in the lockeroom just what steroids do to you and hopefully some of them may start to realise that.

damn that is unfortunate. He was never really a fav of mine but still sad to see.

RIP, Test.

Yeah, Vince gave him a big push while he was about to "marry" Stephanie.

RIP

The Matt and Jeff story line is very like, the Jeff and Matt story line of Vengeance 2001 where Lita was the Ref. Just saying.

On another note RIP Andrew Martin(Test) another one taken before he is even 40. It's crazy

Mr.A

The Matt and Jeff story line is very like, the Jeff and Matt story line of Vengeance 2001 where Lita was the Ref. Just saying.

I wasn't watching Wrestling at this time.

But after watching this week's Smackdown, I find it hard to believe.

The Matt and Jeff story line is very like, the Jeff and Matt story line of Vengeance 2001 where Lita was the Ref. Just saying./quote]

In a way, it is a little like the 2001 story. But i think that was about Jeff not doing what Matt wanted him to do in that Unification Cage match at Survivor Series that same year.

Was that when he was ontop of the cage and instead of climbing out to win he went for the Swanton?

Was that when he was ontop of the cage and instead of climbing out to win he went for the Swanton?

The very match to be fair. All Jeff had to do was jump down to Unify the Tag titles and "potentionally" fire the Dudleys when WWE won the "Winner Takes All" Survivor Series match. Instead of listening to Matt, he attempted to put D-Von through a table, but it botched up. Rest is History.

Speaking of unifiying the Tag Titles, anyone else think they are building to doing that at Mania 25 with The Colóns vs Miz & Morrison with both titles on the line, winner takes all?

I hope so cuz they don't seem to have enough tag teams in all shows to have two sets of titles... what ever happened to Jesse & Festus and Cryme Tyme haven't seen either in awhile, and both those teams were pretty good and deserve a title run

Speaking of unifiying the Tag Titles, anyone else think they are building to doing that at Mania 25 with The Colóns vs Miz & Morrison with both titles on the line, winner takes all?

I hope so cuz they don't seem to have enough tag teams in all shows to have two sets of titles... what ever happened to Jesse & Festus and Cryme Tyme haven't seen either in awhile, and both those teams were pretty good and deserve a title run

I do hope that happens. The matches have been good so far, and unifying the tag titles would be the best course of action.

Plus, how else are Morrison&Miz supposed to be at wrestlemania? As Tag Team of the year, they deserve it.

I do hope that happens. The matches have been good so far, and unifying the tag titles would be the best course of action.

Plus, how else are Morrison&Miz supposed to be at wrestlemania? As Tag Team of the year, they deserve it.

Of course, if Miz and Morrison are not at Wrestlemania then i shall eat my hat.

As everyone knows I havent been watched wrestling properly since roughly 02 but the tag team devision seems pretty poor at the moment. None of them seem to have the charisma necessary.

I mean we used to have these big fueds with Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz and the Dudleys, that was great tag team and before that there was DX and the new age outlaws. Of course there are a lot more like the Road Warriors etc but im not just gonna go through a big list. It just seems like the tag devision needs some new blood.

Is it just me or is TNA really, really bad at the moment? The storylines are getting ridiculous :nono:

Miz & Morrisson are awesome, so are Carlito and Primo. I guess they could unify the titles, and it seems to be heading to a match between them at mania so, who knows.

New tag teams are always possible though. I mean, you have Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase (sp?) who could potentially go for them at some point. But any two superstars can team up and go for them.

Last week's Smackdown! was pretty good. I dunno why i didn't see the home invasion coming, it was textbook, but it was pretty awesome. He threw him through a window! Even though i'm sure it didn't hurt, it looked immense. So pysched for that match.

Good to see Jeff beating on Matt a little. I guess the good thing about the story is i dont know who will win. Obviously it would be great if Jeff wins but, Matt has nothing going for him at the moment so he could take it too. He's such a loser though.

Mania is looking good though, even the diva battle royale will be great to watch! haha. The new 'title' seems a bit forced though. Miss Wrestlemania? Guess they want to start another tradition and do a diva royale every year.

Mania isn't for a few weeks though and they've already filled in most of the card. HHH can only attack Randy so much, HBK can only taunt Taker so much, same for Matt and Jeff, Cena/Edge/Show etc. They have their work cut out for them buikding them up even more without it becoming predictable.

As everyone knows I havent been watched wrestling properly since roughly 02 but the tag team devision seems pretty poor at the moment. None of them seem to have the charisma necessary.

I mean we used to have these big fueds with Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz and the Dudleys, that was great tag team and before that there was DX and the new age outlaws. Of course there are a lot more like the Road Warriors etc but im not just gonna go through a big list. It just seems like the tag devision needs some new blood.

miz and morrison, carlito and primo and argueably cryme time

miz and morrison are easily the best tag team of the past 10 years :)

While i do agree they do need to make the tag titles more important as it is often seen as a after thought.

rumour tonight (rumour site so take with pinch of salt) is that the orton vs hhh will be made a no dq match tonight. :D

HOPEFULLY austin will be on raw tonight and challenge y2j (3/16 edition of raw)

JBL is rumoured to be retiring at WM due to back probs etc

Edited by BeerMonkey

rumour tonight (rumour site so take with pinch of salt) is that the orton vs hhh will be made a no dq match tonight. :D

HOPEFULLY austin will be on raw tonight and challenge y2j (3/16 edition of raw)

JBL is rumoured to be retiring at WM due to back probs etc

Oh my God, that sounds immense!!!

All of it sounds awesome, especially the Austin match. Hope its true. Glad JBL is retiring too if thats true, i've never liked him.

Oh my God, that sounds immense!!!

All of it sounds awesome, especially the Austin match. Hope its true. Glad JBL is retiring too if thats true, i've never liked him.

Sounds all good to me as well, hope the Austin match is a true calling. JBL retiring, can only be good to be fair. (hope all of the predictions are true to be fair)

Didn't JBL retire once before due to back problems and moved onto commentary on SD

Sounds all good to me as well, hope the Austin match is a true calling. JBL retiring, can only be good to be fair. (hope all of the predictions are true to be fair)

Didn't JBL retire once before due to back problems and moved onto commentary on SD

yeah JBL had a back injury that was supposed to have ended his career, but I guess it got better.

yeah JBL had a back injury that was supposed to have ended his career, but I guess it got better.

Now that i think back on it more, he went for treatment that would help his back and give him a better chance of coming back, which he did a year or so ago.

Nope, Flair is retired.

Tempted to check wwe.com for confirmation on those rumours, but i will wait and hopefully download it tonight. So excited about Austin! I'll be gutted if it wasn't true now.