NEurope
Jav_NE

The Wrasslin' thread

got my raw houston tickets now w00p :) should be getting HOF, Midday madness, fan excess, hotel, flight tickets and of course WM tickets in bout a month now yey!! cant wait coming so quick now

How much is all that costing you?

Caught the rumble today. Jeff and Edge was good, so was the Matt swerve. The rest, including the rumble was average at best. I'm glad Orton won though he's an awesome character. Does anyone remember his failed face turn when he beat Benoit for the title? That was lollerific. But seriously, I think Orton is the best bad guy this decade hands down!

Just looked at the ECW results and read that Matt has swapped shows and returned to Smackdown, probably for this story or something i guess.

I knew Orton would win, i just knew it. I like him though so its all good. RKO is just too damn sweet. Did you see when he countered Rey Mysterio into one? Damn that was awesome!

Speaking of counters, Jeff's twist of fate from Edge's spear was also damn sweet. Thought the PPV overall was really good to be honest. Sucks Jeff lost but he went down with a fight and will have good stroylines leading forwards.

I knew Orton would win, i just knew it. I like him though so its all good. RKO is just too damn sweet. Did you see when he countered Rey Mysterio into one? Damn that was awesome!

Speaking of counters, Jeff's twist of fate from Edge's spear was also damn sweet. Thought the PPV overall was really good to be honest. Sucks Jeff lost but he went down with a fight and will have good stroylines leading forwards.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot those sweet counters. Orton was just kicking ass overall in the rumble, though. It felt like he was doing an RKO every second.

Raw was pretty sweet (last week - havn't seen this weeks yet). I like how they've jumped right into No Way Out build up with the Elmination Chamber qualifying matches.

So happy that Kofi is in there, and Rey should be good to watch. Lots of high-flying off the indiviual chambers i hope! Plus JBL didn't qualify, mwahaha!

I guess Cena is in it anyway as he's the champ, so that's three entrants confirmed. I reckon HKB will get a spot though too as he's great in these sorts of things.

Havn't seen last weeks Smackdown yet, but i really want to see what happened with Matt and Jeff.

Havn't seen last weeks Smackdown yet, but i really want to see what happened with Matt and Jeff.

If you wish to know

Matt came out, no music and disowned his brother saying that he disliked and hated how Jeff was more popular than he was. Even had the same chair (i think) that he used to knock out Jeff. Jeff wasn't about though, should be there this week though.

That which Jimbob posted in spoilers was pretty sweet, and definately better seen than read.

Anyway, Kofi surprised me, and I certainly wish he isn't the first one eliminated. That honor should go to Mike Knox :p

As for the Smackdown chamber,

I'm glad Kozlov isn't in, which means he'll remain unpinned. But considering HHH and Undertaker are in, I'm wondering what will come out of this. I seriously have no idea.

Finally caught up with the shows i missed. Thought it was a bit cheap not having Jeff on two shows. Its ridiculous. He' was away for ages before the Rumble as well. On the one hand it makes it more electric when he comes back, but on the other it sucks cause the show strggles without him for me. Last two weeks have been poor for Smackdown. Its already shorter than Raw and they fill it with more ads and like a ten minute flashback of an old match. Like, wtf?!

Raw has been pretty good though. Loving the Shane and Randy rivalry, and when he kwas going to kick Stephanie and Shane jumped in the way... ouch. That looked like it actually hurt. The start witht he Kendo stick was awesome too. I kinda want Shane to win at NWO but dont mind if Randy wins either!

Saying that about both shows though, the Smackdown Chamber looks better than the Raw one in terms of whose in it. The Raw one shouldn't have both Rey and Kofi, one of them would be enough as you know they're not going to win.

Christian is back peeps, guess where WWE have place him

LOL!

ECW! Ouch mate, should have stayed in TNA!

Saying that about both shows though, the Smackdown Chamber looks better than the Raw one in terms of whose in it. The Raw one shouldn't have both Rey and Kofi, one of them would be enough as you know they're not going to win.

Mike Knox is in that chamber, and you think Rey has the least chances? :p

And yes, Christian is back! :yay: His old theme (kinda) returns and he's on the right place. Needless to say, Finlay/Swagger suddenly got a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed Kozlov is in (at NWO, his streak ends :(), but the Smackdown chamber is gonna rule. It'll be unpredictable as hell, and I'm sure it's going to be good, too. I honestly can't say who will win.

Shane/Orton will be fun. Can't wait to see that one, as well.

HBK/JBL is going to be interesting. The pay-off to a captivating feud.

The raw chamber...ugh. Kofi, Jericho and Mysterio will make the match good, but I hate it when the winner of a chamber is so predictable.

Anyway, looking forward to it. I hope Shelton/MVP gets added to the card.

Anyone else having trouble accessing the videos on WWE, i can't view them with Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari. Any tips.

The vids are on YouTube. Try there instead.

Now why didn't i think of that, cheers.

Jonna's right, it is kind of Christians old music definitely the video though, but a remixed version of his old music though. Good to see him back.

I can't watch wrestling because it is too cheesy. Seeing a 20 tonne beast vs a normal wrestler is stupid, especially when the big guy just waits and co-operates with the opponent so that they can get the perfect tombstone piledriver.

WTF?

I'm just watching ECW and...

... Christian just walked out?

WTF?, K, we knew he was coming back, and great to see him again in the WWE, but WHY ECW? Damnit, Smackdown is where he should have been put, to go into a feud, I was hoping for Jeff & Christian vs Edge & Matt at Mania, that would have been epic.

... I guess they thought they needed a big name on ECW to take the place of Matt Hardy

And he's just gone and stated he's going after the ECW title... damnit I want Finley to take that.

Still awesome seeing Christian on WWE again though, he said some funny shit making fun of Swagger

I never see ECW. Shame Christian got shafted onto it, but i guess it makes sense replacing Matt. I guess he will make an appearance tonight at NWO?

This weeks Raw was awesome. I love Shane, i dont know why he doesn't get in the ring more often. I'm also more psyched for the Raw chamber now too. I thought it looked a bit poor on the card, but that six-man tag worked pretty well and shows that the chamber has potential.

Smackdown was disappointing again. Nice to see Jeff back but, cant see him winning the title back tonight. He has been away two weeks and wasnt even in the chamber teaser match. I hope im wrong as he deserves to get it back. All this stuff with Big Show and Kozlov is pretty good but i dont want either of them to be champion. I honestly dont know who will win, but i hope its either Edge or Jeff. I take it Matt doesnt have a match tonight though? And he cant interfere in the chamber, so dunno what they've got planned in the Matt and Jeff area.

With Shane I reckon he will eventually become more and mroe involved like Vince did... in fact I can imagine Shane winning/Stealling the WWE Title in a couple of years.

And I reckon Matt will get invloved in the Chamber tonight...after all when someone gets eliminated they have to open the door to let that person out... perfect chance for someone to get in.

I'm still not sold on the Raw Chamber though.... for example, Kofi is great, love watching him, but I don't see him as being a major title contender...yet... and Mike Knox, I haven't seen him do much other than randomly attack Rey.

No Way Out Predictions:

RAW Chamber: For World Heavyweight Title

John Cena © vs Kane vs Mike Knox vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston

I actually think Jericho is gonna walk out champion, but I would like to see Kane win it

Smackdown Chamber: For WWE Title

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker vs Triple H vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Big Show

I would like to see Jeff win it back, but I don't see it happening, it's obvious they are setting up Matt vs Jeff for Mania, and I can't see that being for the Title, I would of course most like to see Undertaker win it but I got a feeling Edge will somehow sneak the win.... but I'm still hoping for Taker

Randy Orton vs Shane McMahon (No Holds Barred)

I would like to see Shane win, but no doubt Ted and Cody get involved and help Randy win... unless there's some surprise help for Shane too... I have no doubt however that Shane will do some sort of mad crazy "holy shit" moment

Shawn Michaels vs JBL (All or Nothing Match)

This I feel should have been left till Wrestlemania, which is why I'm actually thinking JBL will win, setting up some sort of "Double or Nothing" rematch at Mania... I would of course prefer if Shawn won... hard to call.

ECW Championship:

Jack Swagger © vs Finley

Of course I would love to see Finley win this, him being Irish and all... but it's obvious Christian will be fighting for this title at Mania, and winning it and I can't see Finley only holding it for only a month. Or perhaps a triple threat at Mania... meh, I'm still gonna say Finley. What I found funny was when talking about the matches at No Way Out, JR said "Finley's going for Gold"... but the bloody ECW title is Sliver :heh:

JR's an idiot, he always says incorrect things. You'd think he would have learnt most in-ring moves, but he still calls them stupid names.

Interesting thoughts on the HBK match. I figured HBK has to win, but who knows. It does seem a bit early to end that storyline.

I think Jericho will win the Raw chamber too. Its either him or Cena anyway, the rest just aren't champion material.

I'm actually looking forward to No Way Out. The build-up (even though I've read most of it) has been good and the event has a very unpredictable air about it. Gonna be watching it live tonight as I'm only in uni for 2 hours tomorrow.

I wont be able to watch it until tuesday i dont think :(

But yeah, i'm quite looking forward to it. Two chamber matches will take up the majority of the event and the other matches are all great (apart from the ECW one).

I may record this tonight as it is on Sky Sports later on, thats if i manage to stay awake to record it or remember to do so.

Anyone here picked up Edge: A Decade of Decadence.

15022009163.jpg

Pretty darn good DVD set i must say. Follows Edge's career from his debut in 1998 against Owen Hart all the way to the Hell in a Cell match against Undertaker in 2008

I'm staying up to watch this. Hopefully it'll be good.

Really doesn't feel like a year since I watched No Way Out '08, and those two rather splendid Chamber matches. And The Big Show making a surprise return (I knew nothing about it.) and then got his nose broken by Floyd Mayweather Jr.

That was cool, that was. :smile:

My god, I said I'd stay up and watch the first match expecting it to be the ECW Title match, and teh Smackdown Chamber is up first, damn that's early, I was expecting it to be ECW Title, HBK vs JBL, 1st Chamber, Orton vs Shane, 2nd Chamber... gonna press record and go to bed cuz I got work in the morning, damn have to wait till round 6/7 pm to watch it....maybe later if we have guests...grrrr