NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Lurrrrkeeeeers

Molly's right, you guys are too fast. That can't be a good thing :heh:

When you practice this much, you can't help but be fast:awesome:

edit: lol. Molly's right, you guys are too fast. That can't be a good thing :heh:

I'm a compassionate guy. I don't want to drag out my victim's torture.

I fucked her on a block. In my dreams.

I think that is quite enough of that. I suggest you go to bed and think about what you've done.

I think that is quite enough of that. I suggest you go to bed and think about what you've done.

Oh god......

You really think that's wise?

Welllll that is where he came up with that in the first place.....

I know, saying 'Shut up' in a nice way backfired. I've learnt my lesson, don't worry :heh:

I know, saying 'Shut up' in a nice way backfired. I've learnt my lesson, don't worry :heh:

Glad you have now.

I sometimes think why people just lurk on N-E and don't register up. I mean, its an awesome community full of great members and laughs.

Has anyone considered that some of the lurkers might be bots?

N-E comes up on google searches for common things, quite a lot, so I imagine there's also a lot of people who are just here for a few moments also.

Personally. generally log in to N-E right after I clear my Cookies, so I never lurk when not signed in. But I do occasionally not bother posting after reading a thread if I have nothing interesting to say.

I've noticed recently that the forum does seem a little bit un-active. We need some more interesting threads. There hasn't really been a really popular thread in the general board created for a while now. We need threads just to get people talking, and keep people talking too. Not just the kind of thread that people post once to state their opinion and leave, but something that starts an on-going discussion, like the How Was Your Day thread.

or they're perving over the pictures in the hot gallery or user's gallery :p

Or maybe we should erase the "How was your day" thread.

Or just lock it...

Or this as its completely derailed.

kthxbye

(p.s. sorry Flink :()