NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Lurrrrkeeeeers

I like just browsing and reading, generally logged in though also typing a message takes more effort than reading, and I'm lazy!

I lurk logged on because as rummy said, it marks threads with new posts and stuff. And makes easier to just blurt our something when I disagree with someone.

Anyway, who was the last active member to register? This place is dying.

I lurk quite a lot. Not on the forum. Outside Molly's window.

Whatever you may have seen, I can explain..

I joined some time in 2005 and it took me until about a year ago to have enough posts to be able to post URLs and that and I think you only need 15.

So I was a lurker for a while, so maybe some other practically dead members will start posting soon.

I lurked a lot before joining up properly on the forums :) I have been using N-Europe for many many years since it was Cube-Europe and possibly N64-Europe. But it was only once it was Revo-Europe did I discover the forums. I try not to post too much.don't think I am that cool enough to post regularly :P

I used to be a lurker for half a year before I joined. Now I just stay registered all the time. Spend most of the time in the General Chit Chat forum which is probably quite sad =[

is it sad? thats where I spend all my time. If I actually...gamed (aside from mariok) then I'm sure I would contribute elsewhere though.

No need, just let me join in.

You enjoy knitting? excellent. Come knit with me anytime Moogle.

You enjoy knitting? excellent. Come knit with me anytime Moogle.

You do realise that I will hold you to that invitation.

You do realise that I will hold you to that invitation.

lol, do you by any chance have a moustache, thick glasses and a mac?

lol, do you by any chance have a moustache, thick glasses and a mac?

I have a goatee. And I can get the glasses and mac if that's what turns you on.

Just to show you how serious I am, I bought these knitting needles.

What's my prize? Sex?

No. 'Not perving in 2009' is going well! :heh:

[thread derailement]

so those lurkers ay, they love a bit of lurking.

I have a goatee. And I can get the glasses and mac if that's what turns you on.

Just to show you how serious I am, I bought these knitting needles.

Brilliant. I havn't been gotten by a Rick Roll for ages. Thank you. (To clarify, you did just get me) :)

Only reason I fell for it is because I thought you were gonna link to those penis shaped knitting needles.

No. 'Not perving in 2009' is going well! :heh:

Well last time I was nice I disappointed people.

Anyway yeah back on topic.

Brilliant. I havn't been gotten by a Rick Roll for ages. Thank you. (To clarify, you did just get me) :)

Only reason I fell for it is because I thought you were gonna link to those penis shaped knitting needles.

That was more see-through than glass.

Let me start off by saying that I haven't fallen for any of Moogle's recent RickRoll attempts - for I possess awesomeness in great quantities!

Anyway, I log in automatically. It's been so long since I actually manually logged in that I'm not sure I can remember my password ... wait, that's it. When not doing homework I simply leave the forum open. A simple press of F5 will reveal any updates. I rarely post outside of General Chit Chat anymore, though I posted regularly in the Wii Boards. The reason is that I rarely game anymore. It's weird: Normally it's because of lack of spare time, but nowadays, even when I have spare time, it gets wasted on doing nothing of importance, e.g. gaming. I have become surprisingly apathetic when I don't have work to do. :(

I'm with Danny I can smell a rick roll from a mile off. Is that a goof thing? (lets not dwell on that :p)

I post less than I used to, I think. but I'm still pretty much on all the time! :grin:

Most of the time I log in straight away but sometimes at night say if it's 3-6 in the morning, then I may not bother Or even a quick check in the morning when I don't have much time to post.

Okay it's because each time I log in I forget to make sure it is permanently logged in... :(

JOIN US LURKERS WE WON'T BITE! (Moogle may touch you in "no no" areas but thats all part of the fun. :heh:)

JOIN US LURKERS WE WON'T BITE! (Moogle may touch you in "no no" areas but thats all part of the fun. :heh:)

I've had no complaints so far.

Well maybe a few, but I think they were complaining more about the quality of chloroform than about me.

I've had no complaints so far.

Well maybe a few, but I think they were complaining more about the quality of chloroform than about me.

We had that discussion yesterday in the How was your Day thread....

Besides, I don't lurkers ever listen when told to join. I'm doubtful that true lurkers even would lurk this thread.

Well the post your purchases has more posts than the hot people thread, yet the hot people thread has way more views. That might tell us something about the lurkers. They like boobies.

I've had that discussion with my friends, it was decided everyone lies boobies. Even gay guys like boobies(yes on women). Of course there are exceptions, but come ooon boobies are great.

Anyway, who was the last active member to register? This place is dying.

Hmm, now that you mention it..

I believe it was Nightwolf...that was over a year ago, now.