NEurope
Paj!

MUSIC WARZ! Match 16

F.O.B... I know it's "rubbish" but as strange as it is I like it because of that, it's likeable rubbish... :heh: I gave T.A a chance too but to me I just didn't like it at all and not in a good way either. :blank:

So yeah, my vote = Fall Out Boy.

Vote Change Alert - see my first post (it's now Fall Out Boy)

So that should now make it currently...

Precious Things - 7

Thanks for the memories - 6

(PT 7 minus The Fish's vote plus Eenuh's TFTM plus my vote and The Fish's)

Thnks Fr Tweh S Mrmss s MMrs - Faill Out Boy

Seriously why bother writing it like that, so you don't like them, who cares other people, inlcuding myself, do.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs gets my vote.

I thought I hated them but it seems they've now learnt how to speak English (all their other songs make no sense at all).

Fall Out Boy

So that now makes it...

Thanks for the memories - 8

Precious Things - 7

I thought I hated them but it seems they've now learnt how to speak English (all their other songs make no sense at all).

Fall Out Boy

Yeah they went through a phase. If you havn't heard it I would highly recommend the album "Take this to your grave"

Its awesome. And I used to dislike them....but then was like...actually this is pretty good.

Fall Out Boy, because as talented as she may be, Tori Amos writes boring songs.

QFT tbh... I not only listened to the song in this thread but I checked out some of her other songs on YouTube and I just wasn't impressed :/ she is talented though without a doubt but just not my kind of thing. :smile:

Thanks for the memories - 10

Precious Things - 7

Oh god, that ayayayaya bit in the TA song is grating >_<

Never thought I'd say this but FOB for me (It's actually vaguely listenable).

Though I did read the title of the song as Thanks for the Memoirs.

Fall Out Boy. Even though the song is horribly over played and was ruined by doing so.

Yeah they went through a phase. If you havn't heard it I would highly recommend the album "Take this to your grave"

Its awesome. And I used to dislike them....but then was like...actually this is pretty good.

You get more awesome by the post. Take This To Your Grave is a fantastic album, afterwards (maybe exlcuding From Under The Cork Tree but it was the start of things to come) they jumped on the pop train and rode it all the way to fame, riches and poor records.

My vote goes to Precious things (Paj you were going to give me a Tori tutorial I believe!)

My vote goes to Precious things (Paj you were going to give me a Tori tutorial I believe!)

Was I? I'm taking this to PM!

Yeah, FOB wins. *cries for argentina*