Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on it. Have you found the PM?

This one?

Ones I'm about to send:

19 sanctuary deathmatch. I'm sorry to be a cunt, but there's 4 little neat things in this one game. If you film them all, and then just have one showing of each neat thing (apart from the first neat thing, which benefits from modern multi-angle in a second replay) its obvious that these are all part of the same game. So make the whole thing fairly quick & blatantly sequential in the Taj somehow.

18:50 - 18:36 These are hammer kills from campy bits up high. This is the only 'neat thing' i think would be better with more than one showing (ultimately its up to you on how to make an awesome Taj). Basically show the normal follow cam angle, but for the second, park the free cam past the hole in the ground where the second enemy is killed hanging, so as to turn it round so that you can see both victims, as well as the arc of the hammo landingz (you may or not be able to see my Nathan Drake from this point). After these two die, move the free cam forward over the hole and look to the right for the third kill, which you'll be able to see from the standard view the first time round. There's a 4th kill that follows very quickly after, against a guy climbing the big tower, but it looks shit/unskillful, so just leave it lal.

15:17 double hammer kills (one lolz his way off the cliff in death). as i said, just one replay, you choose the best way to film it. Is it possible to film so the the character falls and black out the camera? dunno, dont bother if it looks shite obv. Perhaps that could be the ending of a montage - any deaths where someone falls off a cliff could be shot so that the body blacks out the camera, then you give a boom sound effect and put the text 'Created by Rezourceman' ... whatever. Margh

14:50 - 14.43 double hammer kills. pretty average, 1 showing only, but the second kill where the guy goes flying into the pit is pretty skillful, as the hammo lands just in the splash damage zone near the edge of the pit. Good shot if i may say so myself. Only appreciated by avid players i guess.

11.29 - 11.10 pistol kill, then a funny realisation that a shotgun guy is chasing, so a drop grenade down and blow him into the centre square bit. The looks particularly awesome if you park the camera fairly high, to the left of the closest of the 4 tower things (i.e. the tower left of shotgun if you're looking into the shotgun room)

It kinda looks comedic if you watch this from this fair distance - just above the wall between base and open middle area. Film from where I land, and then just keep the free cam still the whole time, and cut the footage at the point where my character enters the base area. To me anyway, it was entertaining just seeing the skeleton nonchelantly running off with the shotgun.

If you can make it obvious that the opponent has a shotgun somehow (i dunno, by pausing and editing in a speech bubble on my character after his first pistolblog kill saying 'oh shit, shotgun kid behind me', then after the grenade kill, edit in a general "LOL" message that flashes on screen in several different colours at the top of the vid. I dunno, something that makes this montageo decent.

13 lost city plunder 8:40 connect 4 snipe. Dunno if you need to film this in better quality or whatever. You can't really edit thist that effectively, you did well first time round.

12 sanctuary plunder 9:08 pistol BBQ. i.e. similar to snipe one. You could pair it to the snipe one, showing 12 first and flashing up a message "not bad, but i want something more badass". then show the snipe BBQ : "Bad. Ass."

11 temple plunder 14:05 sneak, blind grenade. Give the normal follow cam angle, which doesn't show anything but me quickly lobbing it and then running upstairs before the 'ding' of the kill. Then in the second replay show how good the grenade actually was, by parking free cam behind the in-cover opponent.

6 village deathmatch 16:01 lol-sneak, blind, pre-empt, out fox, witty blog grenade. film me fail shooting the guy first in the first shot. The it's up to you to make it look good in the second replay

• 4 months later...
Is he half as good as you or me? If so then he must be like, fucking the bomb incredible.

For his price, in that position, he's the number 1 bomb.

-----

Yeah he is good sauce. On his third match he was 10 kills, 4 deaths, 3 assists. Against a not-uber-shit team. We played about 5 or so matches and I think he was only neg on the first. (His first time online)

o____0