N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fucking Christ I am so god damn pro at this game. Just played against the best team ever. Was absolutely ROBBED by the game of a Tripled grenade they were all standing on top of, and dicked em amazingly skilled.

I just got a triple grenade on Turf War. 11 captures 17 kills 5 deaths. I'm getting close to your pr0ness.

I might be popping out tomorrow AM for haircut and to buy Kick-Ass. Maybe. Hmmm. Dunno. If I do then I'll be on solidly in the afternoon and if not I'll be on am in addition to PM. I have a feeling I won't be bothered to go. So I will probably be on a shit tonne tomorrow, and I will be levelling up to level 60. :)

I might be popping out tomorrow AM for haircut and to buy Kick-Ass. Maybe. Hmmm. Dunno. If I do then I'll be on solidly in the afternoon and if not I'll be on am in addition to PM. I have a feeling I won't be bothered to go. So I will probably be on a shit tonne tomorrow, and I will be levelling up to level 60. :)

I'll be on after 2pm and since it's the last day of double cash, a quick rapage session on the der of plun will allow me to finally vacate the numbered shields!

Right, have finished the campaign on this awesome game.

So now I'm ready to try the multiplayer, so need a few of you to show me the ropes if you wouldn't mind adding my PSN ID RobBWFC78. Will try to get a headset soon so will play then.

Sure ill add you. With these guys you should get the gist of multiplayer quickly.

Just had a very skillful Rage on Flooded Ruins. Had Half Loaded and Glass Jaw on and raped them down some, ending 21 for 4. I've filmed it. Will upload eventually.

You staying for a while? I'm just updating system software and i'll be on.

In case you were wondering I was kicked by a power cut, although I'd like to attribute that to my latent psychic subconscious and a need to eat. A utilities glitch does seem more plausible, though.

Edited by Aimless
Latent subconscious typo.

When you left I played on for a bit, when this guy comes out of nowhere and runs me over with a Pagani Zonda. I shot him through the window 8 times in the chest with the Deagle and he survived.

Then their team captured without any of their members even moving.

What annoyed me most though was our ridiculous respawns.

Everything else was fine.

From Joystiq

Uncharted 2's Elena working with Naughty Dog on more DLC

Uncharted 2 has seen a fair share of DLC since its release. Most recently, the Siege Expansion Pack added new character skins, new maps and a new mode to the game's multiplayer mode. However, it appears Naughty Dog isn't quite done yet and has enlisted Emily Rose -- the actor behind Elena -- to reprise her role yet again. A Sony representative told Kotaku that the actor "will be working with Naughty Dog on some DLC content."

Considering none of the DLC released thus far demanded additional work from the actors, it seems whatever Naughty Dog is working on is quite different. We're placing our money on this: additional cooperative stories. Naughty Dog's Evan Wells told us in March that "a lot of people have been asking about whether we'd have more of the cooperative objective modes that we have ... but the amount of resources it takes to put that stuff together ... because it requires getting the actors in to do a light narrative, right, so we have to get mocap and stuff."

Well, now that you have the actors ...