N-Europe

New Mafia Game - Signups

Cube

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the pause between Mafia's might help.

The only thing that could ruin it is Non-Playing gamers.

We need a rule for them :\

Actually Maase, another thing that could ruin it is you. You gotta stop talking whilst you're dead, it's fucking annoying and can ruin the game. Just get out the thread when you die.

The roles are all sorted. Two more people and we can begin.

I'll only accept one post after you die. And that post can only contain something along the lines of "Poo! I'm dead."

I may make it a rule that you can only post that exact quote.

Actually Maase, another thing that could ruin it is you. You gotta stop talking whilst you're dead, it's fucking annoying and can ruin the game. Just get out the thread when you die.

Its not me, its just my annoying personality, i'm kewwl

But yes, i promise by my life that i won't talk while dead, with the exception of a case of severe importance

Its not me, its just my annoying personality, i'm kewwl

But yes, i promise by my life that i won't talk while dead, with the exception of a case of severe importance

With the exception of nothing, you will shut the hell up the moment you bite the dust.

I get the feeling all the action is gonna be when I'm at work, hope not!!

Neither do I. I am at school till mid-afternoon, then I do my homework and spend the evening writing my assignment. The assignment will be handed in this Friday, though, so that'll give me some extra time. I'll check the thread and try to participate at least once every day - most likely in the evening. After Friday I'll have more time to spend.