Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My first tatto, I got triforced!

hayabusa64

It should do paj. Otherwise people would have pretty weird arms/legs etc.

Ever looked into scarification Chris?

no, i mean like a real scar from an event is my thing. nothing more intersting then a scar.

id be half tempted to get a scar on my cheek, like vyse in skies of arcadia, but if it wasnt from an actual fight/accident then its just a lie.

no, i mean like a real scar from an event is my thing. nothing more intersting then a scar.

id be half tempted to get a scar on my cheek, like vyse in skies of arcadia, but if it wasnt from an actual fight/accident then its just a lie.

I suppose if you put it like that, but it depends who'd do it for you, more than likely have to travel for it!

I hope I have a little scar if I ever remove my eyebrow bar, more than likely considering how old it is.

I hope I have a little scar if I ever remove my eyebrow bar, more than likely considering how old it is.

You definetly will!

Ive got a scar on my cheek from my anti-eyebrow, and on my wrist and hips. I think theyre there for life, they've been there for a year about now.

You definetly will!

Ive got a scar on my cheek from my anti-eyebrow, and on my wrist and hips. I think theyre there for life, they've been there for a year about now.

Ouch!

I still have a scar of the leftside of my lip from six years ago.

bio-oil doesn't always work, i've known a few people that have used it for months on end, eat a health diet and all that jazz, and it made no difference. Wouldn't fork out tbh :heh:

I've tried a few shizzles on my skin in my time, not a thing works really. But then i've got some awfully hardcore scars.

No eyebrows, that looks scary, just scary.

I kinda had a section off my eyebrow because psoriasis stopped the hair growing. It looked stupid as hell. It seems to be a bit of a chavvy trend (over here anyway) and that's just not really cool at all.

bio-oil doesn't always work, i've known a few people that have used it for months on end, eat a health diet and all that jazz, and it made no difference. Wouldn't fork out tbh :heh:

I've tried a few shizzles on my skin in my time, not a thing works really. But then i've got some awfully hardcore scars.

No eyebrows, that looks scary, just scary.

I kinda had a section off my eyebrow because psoriasis stopped the hair growing. It looked stupid as hell. It seems to be a bit of a chavvy trend (over here anyway) and that's just not really cool at all.

*cries over eyebrow piercing*

you big meanie