Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Scariest Life Experiences

ReZourceman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time you touched him ReZ, inappropriately. Though I'm mightily intrigued about other such events? God, my life feels shit boring now I read this thread, I don't have any crazy ghost stories or scary experiences, either that or they're all repressed, cos I feel like I should have. I *did* walk through some woods that are apparently full of rapists a few years back, in pitch black at 3 in the morn with a bunch of lads, and ironically a torch with a dying battery, though I wasn't too worried cos I was with them. My mate was being well gay and actually holding onto me though, wtf.

Funnily enough, I found out last year that there actually are probably people in those woods, a patient from work often went out all night and didn't come back til the morning, usually a bit drunk/hungover, it was said he stayed the nights in Oxleas woods. He's also on the register.

The time you touched him ReZ, inappropriately. Though I'm mightily intrigued about other such events? God, my life feels shit boring now I read this thread, I don't have any crazy ghost stories or scary experiences, either that or they're all repressed, cos I feel like I should have. I *did* walk through some woods that are apparently full of rapists a few years back, in pitch black at 3 in the morn with a bunch of lads, and ironically a torch with a dying battery, though I wasn't too worried cos I was with them. My mate was being well gay and actually holding onto me though, wtf.

Funnily enough, I found out last year that there actually are probably people in those woods, a patient from work often went out all night and didn't come back til the morning, usually a bit drunk/hungover, it was said he stayed the nights in Oxleas woods. He's also on the register.

Reminds me of another anecdote; there's a brief copse that was used as a short-cut to and from school. One day me and a pal were going through it and we spotted two old, naked men standing a fair distance from each other, just staring in different directions.

That was a bit odd. Apparantly they're in-patients at a local mental hospital that went for a walk, or something.

scariest experiences are probably; the time i saw aghost, the time i saw a ufo, the time my eye broke, the time i saw teh floor collapse right near me and two mates on the third floor of an abandoned, twice burned-down factory, or the first time i woke up with both my arms having fallen asleep.

I read it too, it's seriously fucking scary, just looking at the pic of the door really freaks me out! I probably wouldn't have opened it either, I don't blame you for not opening it! You still actually living in the same house now?

As for my scariest moment, it had to be when I was mugged whilst being held at gunpoint. That wasn't fun. :/

Me and my friends drunkenly climbed rooves, we climbed onto the roof of our local Tesco, walked around on there for a bit before we found this gap that looked like it was very jumpable. We stood there discussing it for a while, when I just decided to take a run and jump at it. I got across fine, so my friends followed. Then came the task of getting back. The roof we were on now was slightly lower than the roof we jumped over from. It didn't look like we could make it. One of my friends somehow climbed across onto a sign that was on the other side and he pulled himself to safety, but me and my other friend were still stuck on the other side. We couldn't try what he'd done, it looked far too dangerous, but if we jumped then we'd likely fall to our deaths. So for half an hour of so we were just stranded on a roof through sheer terror until we realised that there was in fact a bin on the other side that could be moved so that we could climb down.

It was erotic.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!