N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss! 4-3 against Cube. I ummed and erred over tactics last night for ages - we both got our defense tactics spot on, but I pulled through -- he cheated and I still won. Looks like it would've been an awesome game to watch.

Seems the top league's results all went in the favour of oddy and me... I have a game in hand over moogle too.

Check out the x11 of the lower league, ReZ. You and (mostly) dyson dominate all the time!

Im seriously running low on money in this, having to train my players and win bonus' are really taking their toll.

Do press releases I need you to splash out on those 1 mil win bonuses for your game against Oddy.

Who if it makes you feel better is the poorest member of our league.

The next game I have against Dom is an important one, though I'm practically guaranteed promotion, there's still a fight between us for first place! If I win I'm happy, if I lose, well, he'll be a point ahead of me, which should be easy enough for me to pull back against him in round 2 :wink:

4-1 over moogle ^_^ Check it out I'm FOURTH! Got three of my boys in the x11, too. But my next game is against the freshly-awoken Roostophe! I've got a double header against Haden coming up, so this game against roostophe will theoretically decide whether I'll slip to the bottom after two losses against haden.

This season is going well, but ity saddens me that some of our managers have fallen away. Next season we will need six new ones to maintain our current size (otherwise promotions/relegations are affected).

Ankh-Morpork

Gremlin Futbal

Shore Tea Utd.

Six Of One

Football United

8bit city

Such a shame. :(

Good draw today. First vs second in the league and at Haden's place, so a point is good. Now the league has three at the top really so it's more interesting. And it's mega tight down in the relos.

4-1 over moogle ^_^ Check it out I'm FOURTH! Got three of my boys in the x11, too. But my next game is against the freshly-awoken Roostophe! I've got a double header against Haden coming up, so this game against roostophe will theoretically decide whether I'll slip to the bottom after two losses against haden.

Dont be so sure you are going to lose against me you are much more in form than me at the moment and form is crucial in this game. I reckon you are more powerful than you reckon. Hmm is that from star wars?

Anyway I would kindly request you lose your next game and get some players injured you have enough wins now stop being good! :heh: