N-Europe

Christmas

Kirkatronics

I haven't started thinking about anything like that yet, though in the middle of September I got a sudden rush of Christmas spirit. It has died down again, luckily. I don't want to be in the mood for Christmas now, I wanna save it for when it's actually here.

It can last untill christmas cant it?

Hopefully a bloody job before too long. Gamestation have failed me, and if I don't here back from any Games by the end of next week, I'll have to look elsewhere.

But perhaps a little more on-topic, I rarely ask for anything specific, and never send more than a card to my peers.

Hopefully a bloody job before too long. Gamestation have failed me, and if I don't hear back from any Games by the end of next week, I'll have to look elsewhere.

But perhaps a little more on-topic, I rarely ask for anything specific, and never send more than a card to my peers.

This will be the first year i will be buying proper gifts for people, so its more than a card and a chocy bar now =]

I haven't started thinking about Christmas yet! (There is still my birthday to come first ;))

I usually start around the end of November start of December. I still get excited about Christmas as it is a time when the family comes together and you watch the same movies on TV you have done since you were 6. :grin:

I don't really ask for many presents as I can never think what I actually need. :)

I have some Ideas for presents for people but normally leave the shopping until a few weeks off and hunt around!

As for cards I don't think I sent onee last year though I did buy a really nice one for 20p, which I think I'm going to send to someone this year. :D

I always save some money up before Christmas so I can by My parents, Sister and Nephew some decent presents.

It can last untill christmas cant it?

Technically, yes, but there are two downsides:

1) I'd be the only one in the mood. I'd just impatiently wait for the rest of the world to go into Christmas mode.

2) There's a great chance the feeling would wear off when Christmas actually arrives, perhaps even making the real Christmas stale for me because my anticipation is used up.

The probability is very low, though.

Hopefully a bloody job before too long. Gamestation have failed me, and if I don't here back from any Games by the end of next week, I'll have to look elsewhere.

Yeah, my local GAME are recruiting right now. I sent in my application in July, and they've already had people in for training by the looks of things (they were being shown about, I hope they hadn't been hired yet since I'd have appreciated a response, especially as the manager said he was impressed with me).

I usually send cards out, but my friends are humbugs. I never get one back, never get a present either.

Christmas is fast approaching and most people are starting to buy gifts around now.

Most people don't:heh:

I have though; as soon as my birthday's past I pick up things I think my family might like when I see them, or start to get ideas, otherwise they end up rushed and thoughtless.

It's also because no-one has a Birthday or anything between Sept n Christmas that I buy for appart from my Dad.

Got my Bro something so far, and some ideas for my Mum, but that's all.

Fuck knows what I'm going to get my girlfriendl and she's spending it with her family, but me with mine >_<

Yeah, my local GAME are recruiting right now. I sent in my application in July, and they've already had people in for training by the looks of things (they were being shown about, I hope they hadn't been hired yet since I'd have appreciated a response, especially as the manager said he was impressed with me).

I usually send cards out, but my friends are humbugs. I never get one back, never get a present either.

If your lucky i might get you a card, Boy!:heh: