N-Europe

Let's Tap

Retro_Link

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine didn't arrive today. Can I get any compensation from Game seeing as they didn't honour their promise of it being with me on the day of release? :indeed:

Sadly not, happened to me bout two times! They also didn't honour me anything when they shipped out my radiant red PSP slim and lite for £139.99 and then added a game with the console for the same price on launch day! Thats why i would never preorder a console again from them, on the online store.

I got my copy of the game on friday!

It's so much fun, the graphics and the music are all so awesome although I would say it's more of a casual, 'play it in short bursts' kind of thing - But then I guess that's kind of obvious :P

My favourite game is Rhythm Tap! Mainly because I can play the amazing theme tune and because I loved the Donkey Konga games.

For £15 you should all get it, a fun and unique game like this deserves to have good sales and compared to all the other mini game compilations out there, this is high above the rest.

Sadly not, happened to me bout two times! They also didn't honour me anything when they shipped out my radiant red PSP slim and lite for £139.99 and then added a game with the console for the same price on launch day! Thats why i would never preorder a console again from them, on the online store.

You know what? Let's Tap didn't come today either. :hmm:

Never had this kind of treatment from Game before!

I got my copy of the game on friday!

It's so much fun, the graphics and the music are all so awesome although I would say it's more of a casual, 'play it in short bursts' kind of thing - But then I guess that's kind of obvious :P

My favourite game is Rhythm Tap! Mainly because I can play the amazing theme tune and because I loved the Donkey Konga games.

Sounds like fun... I'm jealous. :heh:

This game is freaking awesome! such simple concepts but they work so well, I didn't get mine on release, only arrived yesterday but so far I've played through the runner and rythym ones which are pretty awesome.

One criticism though, when using the tap boxes, even if you put the Wii remote jacket on the remote it still ends up being moved off the edge of the box eventually so I found a better box and put the remote inside the box, this works much better I have found. :)

Sounds like fun... I'm jealous. :heh:

It is! and you should be :heh: but in all seriousness I really hope that it comes for you tomorrow Steven :) it's an awesome game that should be experienced by as many as possible.

It came yesterday apparently... My mum thought it was the "Fire up the Quattro" t-shirt she ordered my dad for Father's Day, and was a bit pissed off when she opened it and discovered Let's Tap. :heh:

I had a quick blast on it this morning, it's a very clever concept... Bloody difficult to open, it was like solitary pass the parcel. I just went on Tap Runner and played through stage 1. I need to work on my opening taps, they're always too heavy and results in a jump rather than speed burst.

I've had a game take till the following Tuesday to be delivered!

Got a delivery this morning. :grin: I hadn't expected the postie to appear today so when I heard someone at the door I was in no rush to get up and answer, lol. That all changed when I saw the Royal Mail van sitting outside.

I've played some of the first two modes and it seems pretty cool so far. The running is hard to judge- getting the balance between light tapping for running then a heavy tap to jump, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I played through all the rhythm stages aside from the last three or four... quite enjoyed them! I was playing those one-handed, just tapping with my fingertips. :hehe: I didn't get into Donkey Konga at all, but Rhythm Tap kind of makes me wanna whip out the bongo's again...

Its completely psychedelic though, thats why I've needed a break before checking out the three other modes! Haha, if a game is gonna make me need glasses, it could well be Let's Tap.

I got a review copy of this from Sega today. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Any tips on what I should use for a box?

I used MGS4 collectors ed box but I since had a better idea... the Wii-Play box! think about it... eeeeeets perfect! :)

I used MGS4 collectors ed box but I since had a better idea... the Wii-Play box! think about it... eeeeeets perfect! :)

Awesome, I don't think I still have the Wii Play box (it has been about two and a half years since I bought it) but I do have my DSi box so I might use that.

That GT review succccccccccccked so badly! unreliable controls? tbf they were probably tapping too hard... :indeed: and who gives a shit if the USA didn't get tap boxes, boo hoo... they get plenty of stuff that never appears in the UK plus the boxes that come with it aren't that great and you will be making your own custom box in no-time.

The game is still really cheap, it's just that $30 sounds like it's a lot more than £15 but it isn't, America just expect too much... :heh:

If you want to see a fair and original review of the game N-E will have one up on site very soon all going well. :)

I played on this for a while this evening, and got pretty bored, to be honest. And from what I played, the controls are fairly unreliable - the running game just frustrated me when I kept jumping without meaning to.

• 1 month later...

I got this game a few days ago as a post Birthday prezzie to myself. :grin:

Took a little while to get used to the sensitivity of the controls, but I really enjoyed what I've played of it so far.

It's definitely more suited as a mutiplayer experience, but still quite nice in single player mode going for high scores too. Loving Bubble Voyager and Tap Runner. :yay:

• 3 weeks later...