N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 BBC Wednesdays 9.00pm

flameboy

Ok so I know a lot of people are watching the series faster than usual via the net (something I did originally for season 2. But there are those of us who will be watching it at the normal rate on TV. I've already popped into the other thread and seen it rife with spoilers (thankfully didn't subject myself to many!)

So this is for everyone who is watching Heroes on BBC starting tomorrow! I am so excited! Cannot wait to see where they take things, the trailer running on BBC looks awesome.

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

I've been in talks with Ashley over creating this UK specific topic.

I've already popped into the other thread and seen it rife with spoilers (thankfully didn't subject myself to many!)

Here comes the logic.

Could you find how far behind episodes in the BBC are? Because I believe it is a few days and if so we could impliment a 'use spoiler tags until BBC airs it' rule, if not yeah a seperate topic (although it is called the season three thread, it should be obvious :p)

I'll definitely be watching tomorrow night. I've been looking forward to the new series since the second series ended. Really can't wait to see what they have instore for this season. I've kept myself away from any info on the new season so I've had nothing spoiled (something that didn't happen with season 2 as I stumbled into a topic on another forum where it was being discussed and they didn't put a spoiler warning. My fault really). Won't be watching the second episode on BBC 3 cause if I do, I'll have nothing to watch the week after (smart logic :heh:)

Sorry guys, I don't feel like 2 Heroes threads are needed. So I'm gonna lock this.

I put a note in the other that spoilers should be used until the ep has aired in the UK (going by BBC3 so it's only a week behind), I will do my personal best to try ensure the spoiler tags are enforced for you. :)

And i've done my best to edit and spoiler tag posts on the last page.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20768&page=8