NEurope
Ashley

Congrats To The New Mods

Ahh, Space is a veteran! Congrats Space, you deserve it!

Veteran has such a nice ring to it ;)

Well done guys, hope you can turn this place around. A lot of decent guys there so I'm sure you can.

I'm late, i know. But better late than never. Congrats to you all! It's going to be a pleasure working with you guys. :)

Good luck to the new moderators. They don't know what they've let themselves in for - it's amazing how things around here change once you begin wearing some stripes.

Personally I think I prefer my values, beliefs and opinions to NOT carry such importance. Having to set a 'good' example isn't easy when nobody can agree on what it is exactly that 'good' stands for.

I'd still like to see a much more democratic 'elite' system in place, and a closer look at just what it takes to become a 'veteran', but of course my Influence Stripes fell off long ago, so I guess I'll have to resort to the idea that it's only an internet forum, and it really doesn't matter who can do what.

... Although it's wincingly enjoyable to let yourself become absorbed into it all. Gleeeee...

Wow, I must have missed the competition where the people who post the most get mod status...

Who wants to be my new duel partner? Offerman's gone, so I need some sort of capable adversary!

Offerman's gone?! :shock: Did I miss something... because I thought this place was like his home away from home!

He even deleted his login so no way back then. madness.

Bother. Now who will make the annual wanking thread?!?!!?? :mad::weep:

Anyways conragts to Stocka, you should be a news hound poster for this site as well. :)

Well done to everyone else.

Mars_celebrations.jpg

For the Online Gaming forum. Maybe. Was something I had to do that instant, will be discussed.