N-Europe

Welcome all new moderators

Guest Jordan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grebe, let's say you worked on a website, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keeping things in order. Then all of a sudden a large decision was made and you weren't consulted at all, left out as a matter of fact. How would you feel?

Lets say you work on a website and its forum, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keep things in order but everyday people just moan and moan and moan and moan and goddamn moan! How would you feel?

Runtse dug SHANG-DEE, ching DAIwuhtzo. Thats how I feel.

Grebe, you seem awfully serious about being stressing the fact that the internet isn't serious at all.

Lets say you work on a website and its forum, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keep things in order but everyday people just moan and moan and moan and moan and goddamn moan! How would you feel?

Runtse dug SHANG-DEE, ching DAIwuhtzo. Thats how I feel.

Ash, I was trying to show Grebe why some people act the way they do. I wasn't targetting you or anything of the sort. If you want an answer though, I'd kick some damn ass that's what I'd do.

i aint serious about nothing on the internet matey, believe you me. Im just pointing out that its an Internet forum and if people werent so goddamn elistist around here, maybe this shit would be cut out.

Im breezy. I must be on my period or something, but anyway, Im breezy.

Did consider it, but they'd only be another thread about it. Best its all kept in here.

Yeah thats a good idea, but this is meant to be a congrats thread, not shout at everyone because there has been a Shake Up (Misunderstanding).

Congrats to the new guys, in particular Mr_Odwin deserves the position. I've not been posting here so expected to be removed sooner or later, although I did always check that no trouble was going down each day.

Dom and Space will probably become Veterans, making them basically gods around here ;)

That would be nice as some of us have put years into this place, and with the C-E Elites not being around anymore there's nowhere for us to hide.

Definitely some unexpected choices, but still, congratulations and good luck with the job in hand (literally in hand :wink: ).

It seems weird seeing guest under Offermans name and the same with Jordan (no mod status), but I really do hope both of them stick around as it would be a huge loss imo. Humour is the key.......well, so a drunk tramp said lastnite.

So.......has the tech board now been drowned?