N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome fun guys. Stopped early because I was a bit knackered.

Glad to see I didn't do badly. I'm about 85 points short of the tactition badge.

Is there any way we can stay as a team and fight against randoms online?

Got to go sadly. I need to get ready for tommorow and catch up on some sleep. Thanks for the game. It was really fun! Lots of fun battles.

Got loads of ribbons too. We should do more of this.

I forgot tell Dwarf that to zoom in you need to press up on the dpad.

COuldnt chat because of lots of background chatting.

Glad to see I didn't do badly. I'm about 85 points short of the tactition badge.

Make a game and set team autobalance off. You can swap sides freely that way.

I tried Assault and grenade Launcher but it pretty much requires people to stand still and me to spam 5 to 6 in one go for anyone to die. Seems to annoy people when it works though (understandbly).

Not sure what my favourite class is. thinking medic since they are so useful or tactician with healing badge.

Clan Challenges?

Had fun was on the winning side in both games I played...how much of that was down to me im not so sure though...probably not a lot lol..

My turrets hardly kill anyone. I rarely get killed by them as well. They're a bit crap.

I mean against people who aren't organised. :heh:

Yeah you need real luck for them to be useful. I find I get the kills from them when it's a full blown war and they are focussing too much on other people to bother taking the turrets out.

Is anyone else finding that the Killzone website is just completely borked at the moment.Won't show my stats at all, made loads of changes to my profile, it just forgets them. And then it takes ages to get to any parts of it.

Anyway sorry I disappeared guys...had to answer the phone, then came back and you all had gone lol!

Good games...somewhat feel like I missed the best of tonights action when I couldn't get on the KZ servers...Got back on though played some games and then went online with people of my own rank and levelled up to get the shotgun, woot...won a match with me in the top 2 and then topped my team despite us losing...so having slow and steady improvement getting there I think...kinda...

Will people be around tomorrow? Gonna play single player during the day then hit the multiplayer at night.

I managed to rank to Scout, which isn't that great because there is barely any scope. I knew you had to use the d-pad to zoom in but haven't got 10 kills with it yet.

I can't believe how much I've played in such a short amount of time. Never been so hooked on a game.

I managed to rank to Scout, which isn't that great because there is barely any scope. I knew you had to use the d-pad to zoom in but haven't got 10 kills with it yet.

I can't believe how much I've played in such a short amount of time. Never been so hooked on a game.

Yeah last time I looked at stats you had play a crazy amount of time! I have managed to fit in 3 hours of multiplayer now...not a ton but not bad considering how much work and other commitments I have had recently...but am skint for the next 2 weeks until payday so what better way to spend my time than play some hardcore killzone 2.

Great games tonight guys, i really enjoyed it. Apologies for my constant coughing on the mic, i'm ill (again).

Also i felt my noobness came out at times, when i first became medic i couldn't work out how to use the healing gun i was standing over deathjam and couldn't work it out... so i ran away lol.

Yeah, it's great fun playing and I thought I'd ranked up really quickly but seeing the playtime - I'd say it's about right. Resistance 2 takes the piss on levelling up though, I'm not sure if I'll try and complete the final 2 ranks.

But yeah this game is in a different league when it comes to visuals and action. How it handles everything online I don't know. I can see that I may just turn into a sniper guy that lays down C4 every now and then. I don't care if it isn't percieved that highly, but it is damn fun knowing that you've pissed someone off without them knowing about it - When I took out Cooky he didn't have a hope in hells chance, I could only barely make out the blueness of his ISA helmet lol. It surprised me just as much as him that the bullet macheted its way through his midriff.

Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow.

I like how you can nail people miles away with the standard assault rifle. My favourite gun. I always snipe people with it.

I've played almost 12 hours online...crazy. The time has flown by.

annoying killzone.com isn't work for stats, wanted to do the comparison see how I am getting on compared to the rest of you guys.

I was about to post same thing! Just been trying to get on site but getting error number for our clan page and on my own stats everything is zero...

Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow.

I like how you can nail people miles away with the standard assault rifle. My favourite gun. I always snipe people with it.

I've played almost 12 hours online...crazy. The time has flown by.

Yeah I love doing that to...not to sure on level names yet...but its where your playing in like a shanty town over tried canal or something and I was stood on a kinda bridge just picking people off from miles away...

I was about to post same thing! Just been trying to get on site but getting error number for our clan page and on my own stats everything is zero...

Yep your getting exact same errors as me then...

Yep your getting exact same errors as me then...

Obviously having really trouble with keeping everything running with so many ppl connected! I have noticed it takes its time updating stats in the game where u click on ur stats. Whenever i click on it shows the rank i was 15 mins ago kinda thing!

Hopefully just teething problems and they get them all sorted soon.

annoying killzone.com isn't work for stats, wanted to do the comparison see how I am getting on compared to the rest of you guys.

Use the ingame tool for now. There needs to be some fixes for the graphs in killzone.com

Would love to show off Battle Recorders for last night.

I can see that I may just turn into a sniper guy that lays down C4 every now and then. I don't care if it isn't percieved that highly, but it is damn fun knowing that you've pissed someone off without them knowing about it

Anything goes unless its blocked on the server. I have been servers that block Scouts for example.

I think its good that people are gaining more classes. Now the strategies are changing fast.

I have only had 5 kills with the flying drone once. Problem is that they die instantly if there is a ground drone.

By the way if you log in today you will possibly get the weekly reward. The only problem is sundays stats only applied. So those who played a ton on Sunday will be rewarded as thats when the counters reset... The others who played Wednesday to Saturday, nope. :(

Find it abit unfair as i was in top 1% for the week(or all time) technically. Hope this is goign to be fixed. I posted along with others in the official forums as thats the reason i played so much assuming i could just go for the 1% week one.

Where is kill ratio in game? couldn't find it in my stats yet its on the website.

Havent checked either. Its probably when you browse further right with dpad. You get detailed stats. But the website is nicer for that.

I guess they need to do big fixes due to the stats though. The trophy thing i s bugging me. Had i known stats would be reset i would have played single player too! Or a Sunday Marathon. Not fair :(

Only done two single player stages... Seemed pretty good.

What do people think of the unlockables on Killzone.com? without spoiling them : peace:

Havent checked either. Its probably when you browse further right with dpad. You get detailed stats. But the website is nicer for that.

I guess they need to do big fixes due to the stats though. The trophy thing i s bugging me. Had i known stats would be reset i would have played single player too! Or a Sunday Marathon. Not fair :(

Only done two single player stages... Seemed pretty good.

I've only done 3 levels of single player...gonna crack on with it during the day..until tonight when everyone is online