NEurope
Daft

Killzone 2

Floaty guns FTW!!

If you look down in CoD4, THERE IS NO FEET!!!

Now thats a proper floating gun.

God I HATE that!

Haha. Looks like Europe gets the demo without preordering :)

Hope its multiplayer.:heh:

Source?

Eurogamer Hands On

Not sure if this has been posted but here is a video with the tech behind the game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43388.html?type=mov

Sounds like they really found how to get some power out of the PS3.

Hoooly testicle tuesday! I can't believe how amazing that looks. I think I'm gonna get it. Only complaint I've heard about it so far are controls, are these really an issue?

The guys with the pre-review release thingy for this say it's amazing. They're pretty dedicated FPS'ers but I guess that'd only raise their expectations?

It's shaping up to be a huge release for Sony though, I can feel the hype building now.

axfs44.gif

Going to stay away now. The CES stuff is spoiler heavy. Last time i avoided media for MGS4 , it really paid off.

Under 2 months cant be hard.

20zd2kl.jpg

Bundle for those who want to buy a PS3 and KZ2.

Where is the best place to order this? In terms of chance of an early delivery.

Yes, I can't wait that much.

Floaty guns FTW!!

If you look down in CoD4, THERE IS NO FEET!!!

Now thats a proper floating gun.

No feet in Killzone 2 either, I'm afraid. I guess they decided to place their effort elsewhere, as it's hard enough to make leg movement look convincing in a third-person game — even Faith from Mirror's Edge has rather ridiculous looking legs, and that game does it better than most.

I'm going to be ordering from ShopTo: it's currently on pre-order for £33 — although that might change come release — and they've been good to me in the past; I got Crackdown an entire week in advance, although I very much doubt that would be the case here.

Gametrailers Preview

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44238.html

- No Co-op mode.

Do you not think the levels are quite repetitive looking?

Graphics are outstanding mind!

I think they are slighltly too similar as well but that's why I think this will be better online. Supposedly after the first 5 levels there is a bit of a change though.

Edit: I haven't seen a video that has been that impressive visually! That looked awesome!

Shopto deliver quickly for or before release day right?

Most of the time, very quickly. Must say, first time i used them, my order of okami went missing and then when i tried to get a new one sent (they gave me credit) they had run out of stock. Got something else instead though and it arrived either the next day or the day after that.

Just P-O'd this off Amazon for a nifty 3 bucks off and some codes for Home outfits. I really need to get around to getting SOCOM too for the headset

Just P-O'd this off Amazon for a nifty 3 bucks off and some codes for Home outfits. I really need to get around to getting SOCOM too for the headset

Amazon UK are doing the preorder deal? I have my preorder with them but no code or anything.

Could just be a US promotion or maybe theyve just yet to implement it for the UK site. Either way im not too bothered about wondering around Home in a Heighast helmet

This is out on a Friday in the UK right? I'll just pick it up from a shop since I'm in uni in the morning.

I finish at 12 though!! Woo!!

Playing this at the moment. Just done the first two levels and have to admit i'm loving it. It has the weighty feeling of Gears, but it doesn't make aiming too clunky. I think they got it right. Plus i forgot how cool it was to kill enemies with red eyes, let alone their screams and insults, its awesome.

No complaints at the moment really. Not had any bosses yet, aside from a single stronger enemy, but i'm sure there will be one at some point.

Oh and there are some well hidden 'symbols' to find and shoot too i have to say, the sneaky buggers.

Wow. You lucky son of a b****.

Although you must have some skill as a writer to be fair.

How are the other multiplayer maps?

Could just be a US promotion or maybe theyve just yet to implement it for the UK site. Either way im not too bothered about wondering around Home in a Heighast helmet

Seems to be US so far.

Found an article about KZ2's music. Sounds like it will be nicer than the beta music wise.

awesome video...just watched the preview as well surely the best looking game ever...

Im trying not to spoil myself so barely watching any videos. Funny thing is that I have pre ordered this thing with money that does not exist yet :blank: