MARVEL MAFIA GAME

Vicar

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fish, that was so mean...

FFS, i was your friendly neibhourhood.

Also, Chairdriver, pst, don't tell anyone, but i think that i didn't declare anything that wasn't on the write up, shhhh

I forgot about Rogue, she's pretty famous as an X-Woman. Polaris and Emma Frost aswell, but they aren't famous enough to be in the game I'm thinking.

I'm trying to think which other female characters have left the X-Men.

Who said they had to be famous? I'm guessing that Volcom and Vicar are quite big Marvel buffs so I bet they'd use any character which fit the role best.

Who said they had to be famous? I'm guessing that Volcom and Vicar are quite big Marvel buffs so I bet they'd use any character which fit the role best.

Well yeah, to be fair my character isn't that famous.

Rok could be Marrow aswell. She was an X-Woman, then went on to be the leader of the Morlocks.

I agree with chair. I've just read the write-up again and it doesn't say that the girl's target killed her. It was somebody else who targeted the girl. He said, "My target was supposed to be here." So obviously he targeted the girl but spiderman (Maase) got in the way.

Therefore:

withdraw vote

Doesn't say they didn't either, although it is pretty evident that there were no shortage of bad guys targetting me.

If this is a serious (rather than a very simple) Marvel game, Mystique could be a member of the X-men, on her own good merits, or whatever. Last time I read X-men, she was on the team.

[/random point]

I have nothing worth contributing blah blah.

Ok, rereading the write-up, chair is right. The killer is someone different.

About Maase, he's right, in the write-up, spidey kept saying "I'm protecting you". Still, nobody should post anything after their death (other than auto-merge posts)

Withdraw Vote

If this is a serious (rather than a very simple) Marvel game, Mystique could be a member of the X-men, on her own good merits, or whatever. Last time I read X-men, she was on the team.

Yeah, but at the end of the day she still has terroristic tendencies.

--------------

I'm going to strike out a limb here, since doing nothing just makes the game boring, and

Vote : Fandango

He hasn't participated in previous games at all.

Also, Chairdriver, pst, don't tell anyone, but i think that i didn't declare anything that wasn't on the write up, shhhh

Dude, you're like dead aren't you...?

Ok, rereading the write-up, chair is right. The killer is someone different.

About Maase, he's right, in the write-up, spidey kept saying "I'm protecting you". Still, nobody should post anything after their death (other than auto-merge posts)

Withdraw Vote

How can you agree with Maase?? He's DEAD! :blank:

Maase, you've already potentially ruined the game for townies by revealing that you were a protector. Kindly shut up and die.

Hmm, to see if anything happens because of it, I'll vote Fandango. For now.

And, yeah, Oxigen is right about Shadowcat...can't think who else REALLY lends themself to an investigative role as much as she does.

[bah at no edit]

...but surely they'd have given her some power so that, accurately, a web cocoon wouldn't hold her?

Maybe not.

Maybe Wolfsbane? Sniffing out stuff. Probably would have been a mention of "beatly" or "hairy" or something though.

Surely voting for Fandango as he's inactive is somewhat counter productive right now.

If he's mafia and not taking part, that's no big deal. If hes town and not taking part, thats one more person for them to kill. Once we get to the stage of getting rid of the last fe mafioso's to reclaim the town, fair enough. But for now it seem's pointless to me.

...but surely they'd have given her some power so that, accurately, a web cocoon wouldn't hold her?

Nah. By that logic, the cocoon couldn't hold anybody.

Besides, she was unconscious.

Surely voting for Fandango as he's inactive is somewhat counter productive right now.

If he's mafia and not taking part, that's no big deal. If hes town and not taking part, thats one more person for them to kill. Once we get to the stage of getting rid of the last fe mafioso's to reclaim the town, fair enough. But for now it seem's pointless to me.

If he's mafia, great, we got a mafioso. If he's not, he's someone that stops us from reaching majority.

And even as a useless mafioso, his presence can still be vital in obtaining majority over townies.

IMO, going for an inactive player is never bad, when we're out of leads.

Its stupid voting for Fandango, if hes town then we have lost out on the majority. Even if he isnt active, it still increases the majority so giving us, the town, more time to catch the mafia.

And we have no clue whatsoever if hes mafia, and he could also be silenced.

How do we know Paj and chair arnt in the Mafia, and they already know that hes been silenced, knowing very well that he cant defend himself?

Im just thinking of different possibilities.

Its stupid voting for Fandango, if hes town then we have lost out on the majority. Even if he isnt active, it still increases the majority so giving us, the town, more time to catch the mafia.

And we have no clue whatsoever if hes mafia, and he could also be silenced.

How do we know Paj and chair arnt in the Mafia, and they already know that hes been silenced, knowing very well that he cant defend himself?

Im just thinking of different possibilities.

Could be, but chair, like me, is usually fond of getting rid of non-players early on. Because we both know it will be too late in the end.

But if not Fandango who else do you suggest? Should we justclet the day end?