Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats the best multiplayer game for the Wii?

Portlett

...and the others are just pretty random!! It's alright, but bizarrely I was expecting more.

Some are so crazy (and broken) it's like they were on a comedown when they made it. Guiding the wiimote around the "electric" buzzer should have been easy. The tea lady must have made that one :shakehead

Oh, I'll add Tiger Woods ;) Online AND off, it's awesome.

But it is golf and most people think golf games are awful.

hmm I haven't played mario and sonic but I think that most of these comments are right. Wii Sports is great for people who don't really play games that much cos its easy to get into, Mario Kart is great for online but brawl is just amazing to play with 3 mates in your front room. Although I have one mate who just hates it and doesnt get it as he thinks its just a button basher and thinks it sucks.

But for me its Brawl and ive only had it about 2 weeks.

Surprised no one mentioned the Raving Rabbidses! The second one is especially fun, since it's more four players simultaneous instead of taking turns. But then again, the first one did have the cow tossing...

And Brawl, Guitar Hero III (and soon IV, oh yes, that will rock), and MKWii.

That Dokapon Party thing seems like fun too, will check it out once it's released.

Surprised no one mentioned the Raving Rabbidses! The second one is especially fun, since it's more four players simultaneous instead of taking turns. But then again, the first one did have the cow tossing...

And Brawl, Guitar Hero III (and soon IV, oh yes, that will rock), and MKWii.

That Dokapon Party thing seems like fun too, will check it out once it's released.

Actually read the thread and you'd realise that I did :)

I think the Wii is underrated by gamers. I think people who slate the Wii havent really played a lot of its games :) Owning all three consoles I genuinely think Wii has games for all occasions :) I'm not a massive online gamer to be honest, but Mario Kart is just incredible! And nothing beats the Wii for social gaming. Whether you've never played a game or play them every day, get the right games and everyone will have a fab time!!

I think the Wii is underrated by gamers. I think people who slate the Wii havent really played a lot of its games :) Owning all three consoles I genuinely think Wii has games for all occasions :) I'm not a massive online gamer to be honest, but Mario Kart is just incredible! And nothing beats the Wii for social gaming. Whether you've never played a game or play them every day, get the right games and everyone will have a fab time!!

Indubitably. Especially when there's booze to go with it ^^

Indubitably. Especially when there's booze to go with it ^^

Yup. Last night there was a bit of a party and they asked me to bring the Wii (which was weird because they hate videogames). Brought it round, got wasted, good food and played bowling and boxing (which I've never really done) all night!

I'll agree with the Tiger Woods too, great game!

Mario kart by waaaaaaaay far. It's has really sweet multiplayer and the best wii online options. As the wii's owner among my friends I'd usually beat the crap out of them in a multiplayer game. In brawl it's 3 vrs me and I still win. But with mario kart we set the items to the extreme and have a blast. It's just so random it's endless fun. As the best player I usually win but I also usually lose first place because of blue red shells and ect and it's fun cause it doesn't get boring for me nor my friends. Plus it has good controls (I use the nunchuck and wiimote combo) unlike smash bross which I find difficult to control even witht he wavebird