NEurope
ReZourceman

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

I'm totally on Christian Bale's side with this. He was justifiably livid.

Oh it's not the level of his anger that bothers me, if the rant had stopped after a minute or two, I would have been fine with it and just figured he was blowing off steam. It's the way he just kept going. Everyone makes mistakes, no one deserves to be humiliated like that. At the end of the day, it was just a scene in a film.

I still find it hard to believe that the lighting guy didn't retalliate.

Fair nuff. I stopped listening to it after about 10 seconds tbh. :heh:

I'd also like to punch Christ "his own biggest fan. If he could suck himself off, he probably would"

typo lol. Thought you were going for controversy for a second there :P

Although yeah I agree, I've never been able to stand Moyles.

Believe me, the loose women need more than a punch my friend.

More people to punch in my eyes include

tony_blair_24_350x470.jpg

My ex-girlfriend and DemonMike.

Many, many times. If only I was a person who wasn't a dipshit and had the balls to do so...

Edited by Jordan
Don't mess with my posts... ¬_¬

I've actually had a similar list in my head for many years. Although it involves a Shotgun, not my fist.

russellbrand_897_18188102_0_0_12656_300.jpg

Russell Brand

pete-doherty.jpg

Pete Doherty

teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

Amy Winehouse

Jack-Tweed-1485738.jpg

Jack Tweed

ramsay.jpg

Gordon Ramsay

typo lol. Thought you were going for controversy for a second there :P

Although yeah I agree, I've never been able to stand Moyles.

Hehe, I thought exactly the same thing!! Chris Moyles is quite easily avoidable for me, so I shall spare him any face punching(besides I don't hate him that much), it's usually the ones that are everywhere that bother me the most!

Though I'm gonna say...I like Horne and Corden. Loose women is a guilty daytime pleasure of mine, also. Though a few of them can be immensely annoying, come to think of it.

nah. Just thought I'd throw a curveball in there.

Lol, genius, well played good sir. *tips hat*

JonSt, Danny. Join the queue with punching Amy Winehouse. Waiting time a few hours, because i will be there punching it a lot.

frankieboyle1new_175x125.jpg

Overated twat.

I wouldn't. I can see why people hate him, I do sometimes. But he's is exactly what's right about British comedy. No holds barred, everyones a target, sod censorship and political correctness etc. Although I watched his standup DVD and did find myself thinking some of his jokes were offensive for the sake of it, rather than actually being funny. I think I like what he stands for rather that actually liking him.

And as for the Christ Moyles typo: I'm a little proud of that one. He does refer to himself as the saviour of radio one after all. I wish it was intentional.

I wouldn't. I can see why people hate him, I do sometimes. But he's is exactly what's right about British comedy. No holds barred, everyones a target, sod censorship and political correctness etc. Although I watched his standup DVD and did find myself thinking some of his jokes were offensive for the sake of it, rather than actually being funny. I think I like what he stands for rather that actually liking him.

I hate how you've destroyed my argument.

I hate how you've destroyed my argument.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I hate the internet sometimes.

Either way, he probably does deserve a facial punching, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I think i'd have to use the elbow on that annoying little shit (ray quinn?)

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I hate the internet sometimes.

Either way, he probably does deserve a facial punching, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

No it wasn't sarcasm. I can't argue against the fact he deliberately flicks the V's to political correctness and censorship and whatnot, because I do admire that in comedians. I just don't find him funny, and you kind of develop a natural resistence to something that stupid people you know keep saying is the best thing ever.

And just to remind everyone,
http://www.tvscoop.tv/THE_JEREMY_KYLE_SHOW.jpeg

Word. No one lays into Jeremy Kyle like me. I say we should spit roast him, but instead of sex he'd meet our friend PAIN.

Actually, after the performance she gave at Microsoft's conference at E3, I'd happily punch her - repeatedly.

Was it anything like her performance on the coke advert?

"Award winning"

And all the people on TV who fill the role of "Arrogant twat that thinks it's big and clever to be a twat on TV". Namely Simon Cowell. Seriously, he treats some of the contestants like utter scum. Sure, they may be a bit miguided on their talents, but their only crime is wanting to make something of their lives. It really is a case of some rich prick making fun of the peasants who dream of bettering their life.

To be honest I do think some of them deserve it.

Either way, he's nothing compared to Nigel Lythgoe.

Why Gordon Ramsey? Love the guy. Makes cooking programs interesting. No holds barred and all that.

Why Gordon Ramsey? Love the guy. Makes cooking programs interesting. No holds barred and all that.

Because he's everywhere. What happened to the day when cooks used to stay in the kitchen? serving up good food, not trying to save the world.

Because he's everywhere. What happened to the day when cooks used to stay in the kitchen? serving up good food, not trying to save the world.

Most people like to go on what i like to call "moral quests". They're like quests from RPG's only instead of helping people you just annoy the shit out of them.

You just watch the latest Newswipe as well?

[watched it a coupla hours ago.]

But of course