Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Song

Ellmeister

I don't really have a song - songs are just songs, nice, but just songs. However, there are some songs that I associate with good times.

Incubus - I Miss You

Reminds me of a mixtape that I made for my wife while we were in the early stages of going out.

Weezer - Holiday

Another good time with my then-girlfriend memory. She cam over and somehow we ended up singing this at the top of our voices and annoying everyone else in my house. Good times.

Good Vibrations - the Brian Wilson version from SMiLE (rerecorded from the original Beach Boys version). It's a pop symphony squeezed down into a 4 minute song. There are melodies flying all over the place and amazing vocal arrangements. On top of that it's so joyous and can't help but make me smile (all typical of the whole album in general)

Competing with this would have to be

Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan. Hypnotic, poetic and captivating with an amazing vocal and instrumental performance.

Legion of Doom did have another Dashboard Confessional Song and I think it was mixed in with Brand New!!

When I went to watch mewithoutYou I saw there was talent there, but the guy pretty much raped the microphone with his mouth but it became amazing when Brand New joined them for their last song! EPICNESS

Gutted to Gizmo and J7 who will never see that and I HAVE :D:indeed:

I'd say something now but it's a family friendly forum :indeed::bowdown: