• Ireland
    • Deutschland
    • Spain
    • France
    • Italy
    • Nederlands
    • Portugal
    • Other countries

If only there was a location option in your profile to avoid having to ask such questions.

Yeah but if we wanted to see what percentages of nationalities people are then we'd have to go and check every single profile. This way is easier.

PS: And when i say percentage of nationalities I don't want Dabookerman saying "I'm 50% polish, 50% Indian."

Guest Stefkov

i dont really understand the question, does it mean where your from or what nationality are you. if so then im ukrainian but im british.

skip to here if you cant be arsed answering

i live in the UK, great place.

djamb3: Isso é porque os espanhóis e franceses têm fórums de vídeojogos decentes e bem populados nas suas línguas nativas que podem utilizar, ao contrário dos portugueses (RIP Mconsolas.net). Assim, não têm necessidade de frequentar um fórum onde se utiliza primariamente a língua inglesa.

Translation:

djamb3: That's because the french and the spaniards have decent, well populated, native language forums which they can use, unlike the portuguese (RIP Mconsolas.net). That way, they don't need to use a forum where english language is primarily used.

Can you guess where I'm from? ;)