N-Europe

Best Pokémon?

Kirkatronics

Guest Captain Falcon

The most well known has to be Pikachu - it's not even a contest.

In terms of most powerful, well that's open for debate (and if it wasn't, then it would clearly show the game has balancing issues). I guess it come down to how do you define powerful. Are you talking about the one with the highest base stats, the best move pool, the ability to end battles as quickly as possible, even their role within a team - the most powerful pokemon doesn't necessarily have to be a standard attacking/sweeper type since even they will come unstuck against a good annoyer.

And like Esmasher said, if trained properly, and used well enough, the top tier ones stand a fairly even chance against each other that giving a definitive answer would be probably reflect badly on the person giving it (without irrefutable proof of course - but I doubt you could get it).

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about them (anymore at least) to give an informer answer to either of the last 2 questions.

Also, shouldn't this really be on one of the other boards?

Guest Captain Falcon
You're right. Let's rate our lunch again!

Well I haven't had any so I give it 1/10 (the one is for no dodgy aftertaste).

Growing up I was a bit of a Squirtle man. Then I realised Squirtles are for little girls, so I went out to Lavender Town and caught myself a Gengar.

This is where a picture of a Gengar would go if the forum would let me post URLS before I make 15 posts. You'll just have to imagine it.

Look at him! What a pest!