NEurope
Cookyman

Guitar Hero : World Tour

You can use an SD card to store and stream downloadable content. :)

Really? Thats very good! I'm gonna stick to the 360 version though me thinks..thats if i can afford this and a iphone with my temp job come November...lol

I want too much, sedate me..:D

Anyone seen the set list for this yet? Was just announced earlier today along with the first slew of DLC that's coming to it. Pretty good set list. Can't believe they put Willie Nelson in it. So looking forward to playing that and Rebel Yell.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Iron Maiden DLC but I'm here to be proven wrong. They've got REM and some other band lined up for the first set of DLC after release.

Ive preordered the WIi version :) Can't wait! Looking forward to this game more than any other this xmas!

Ive preordered the WIi version :) Can't wait! Looking forward to this game more than any other this xmas!

Where from? If you order it from Play.com, you get a free bass guitar to use with the game. Also, £5 off:

VTWMDLHGPQ

Where from? If you order it from Play.com, you get a free bass guitar to use with the game. Also, £5 off:

VTWMDLHGPQ

That's exactly what I've done :)

Awesome setlist, really cant wait to get my hands on it. Needs some maiden and megadeth so DLC dont let me down :)

no Alkaline Trio :(

QFT! That band is MADE for these games. Witty lyrics, catchy tunes and just general awesomeness! Which ever game includes them instantly wins in my book, would love to sing their songs while my mates play the music!

Radio

Calling All Skeletons

Mercy Me

I'm Dying Tomorrow

Private Eye

Would make a nice little pack. I'd be happy anyways :D I'd rather see the full back catalogue though, far too many brilliant songs to whittle down to just 5!

So this game is out pretty soon, I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm not looking forward to having two game band kits (I own the PS3 version of rock band!!). But this is going to be great. Is it true you can have online bands? If so anyone fancy forming an NEurope one?!

Looking forward to trading recordings too!

Wait; why not get the PS3 version of GHWT and save yourself about £100?

Because then I'll have no one to play with. :( Not many people are getting the Wii version.

Because then I'll have no one to play with. :( Not many people are getting the Wii version.

Hey there ;)

Elaborate? Is the Wii version more exp. than the PS3 one? Confuzzled. :confused:

After seeing that little adapter, I'm UTTERLY confused as to which version to pick. PS3 or Wii...AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wii version here, day one if economy allows.

Anyone wanna be in a band, im here!

I like guitar ;)

Elaborate? Is the Wii version more exp. than the PS3 one? Confuzzled. :confused:

After seeing that little adapter, I'm UTTERLY confused as to which version to pick. PS3 or Wii...AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wii version, do it! DO IT! :D

He was talking to me, as I already own the PS3 rock band I can save money on instruments. But I want the Wii version, its my main console, its the console I have huge multiplayer fests on and it seems only logical to have the best multiplayer game on the best multiplayer system. And the Wii has everything the other versions do and the freestyle mode on top. AND the starpower will actually work when I want it to!!!

GET THE WII VERSION TAPEDECK!!!!

Wii version here aswell. Shall be getting it on release, but I'm keeping it till Christmas so that I'll have something to do over the festive holidays.

I'm getting the Wii version, full band pack on day one, pre-ordered already, will prolly trade in a few games to help lower the cost though, can't wait, and i'll have that friday off work too so I'll be at the store before it opens waiting, wohoo.

What are the chances of getting some free DLC Nintendo "Heavy Metal'ed up" songs for free at launch, like how the 360 version of GH3 got a free Halo song?

Depending on how many people get the Wii version, we could host an N-Europe Battle of the Bands. :awesome: November and December could be for practise, then prusumably people will be getting it for Christmas (like Welsh_gamer) so we could kick it off in January. I'll make a list.

N-Europe Battle of the Bands Sign-Up List

Tellyn

ShadowV7

Diageo

Mokong X-C

dazzybee