N-Europe

NE Assault on ------- Forum

ReZourceman

I don't know, I guess the fact that there's a public thread on a public forum where hundreds of members are plotting to spam another website might just do it.

Yeah but if we pick a games unrelated website there is just no chance that X forum would even go on NE.

Because Serebii is a member of N-E.

I say we use different usernames so that they don't search it and find us, but keep them related so that we know who each other is.

The Serebii bit was just a joke. :heh:

Fo' sho on the username. Thats common sense. Getting caught should be the last thing on anyones mind. Its practically impossible provided what we pick.

That's pretty spiteful. We wouldn't like it if a load of spammers came over here and-

Wait! Can we do Kombo please? I've put up with condescending, uneducated twats for quite a while now.

I see exactly what you mean, which is why subject matter should be something...that mainly "bad people" may be interested in (e.g. Burbery appreciation site) and then research the site to make sure their tossers.

Yeah but if we pick a games unrelated website there is just no chance that X forum would even go on NE.

There's always one idiot who's going to put N-Europe as their website in their profile, or use the same email/username as on N-E. And you can't guarantee that people on other forums don't use N-E.

That's pretty spiteful. We wouldn't like it if a load of spammers came over here and-

Wait! Can we do Kombo please? I've put up with condescending, uneducated twats for quite a while now.

They own us, meaning if an organised attack were to take place they'd probably take us offline. :heh:

There's always one idiot who's going to put N-Europe as their website in their profile, or use the same email/username as on N-E. And you can't guarantee that people on other forums don't use N-E.

They own us, meaning if an organised attack were to take place they'd probably take us offline. :heh:

Those yanks are so up their own arse, they'd probably never even know. Is N-Europe actually mentioned on their affiliates list?

EDIT: Ok, we are mentioned, but it's not like they have spys here do they? Do they?

You want to harass someone just for fun? That's low, that's very low.

Guys! Its not like I want to randomly attack any old forum...of course not, Im a member here where everyone is nice, and others etc. Im thinking like a really chavvy site full of knobs or whatever.

Its not low. Its high.