NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Wii Sports Resort

its that condom plastic or rubber anyway?

Rubber. A plastic one would be useless since it would probably still go through the TV screen.

Well then it be easy to pull it off or cut it off since WM+ is made of plastic... I still think it looks like it comes off though.

To me that pictures suggests more that you can't just take it out, because it's wider at the base.

Hmm, don't know... The rubber is pretty elastic, so I don't think that would be much of a problem. Then again, why make it wider to begin with... The plot thickens!

It would seem like an odd decision, though. Guess we'll just have to wait. Nintendo and odd decisions go along very well from time to time. ;)

Anyhoo, shouldn't this discussion be in the MotionPlus-thread? There is more talk about that in this thread than about Wii Sports Resort.

Edited by Strange Cookie

You can all sleep well tonight:

There’s a new, elongated rubber Wii Remote sleeve to go with the newer, longer controller, once assembled. There’s also a chunky locking mechanism on the under-side of the device, cunningly hidden by all the glossy publicity photos. Unlocked, a squeeze on the two buttons on the unit’s sides will allow its insertion or removal. Locked, this becomes impossible.

Rubber. A plastic one would be useless since it would probably still go through the TV screen.

Surely no one wants a plastic condom?

You can all sleep well tonight:

Good, good.

There’s a new, elongated rubber Wii Remote sleeve to go with the newer, longer controller, once assembled. There’s also a chunky locking mechanism on the under-side of the device, cunningly hidden by all the glossy publicity photos. Unlocked, a squeeze on the two buttons on the unit’s sides will allow its insertion or removal. Locked, this becomes impossible.
It wasn't hidden, I called it 2 pages back!
3259265_641x548.jpg[/center]
looks like there's two screws to come out, may have to cut the plastic; whats the piece in the middle, something you'll need to press in on either side to release it?

That bit in the middle...probably where the chuckanun goes...

Hope it can be taken out. Not a fan of holding long rubber objects tbf.

That is really concerning, it's pathetic how pricey this is turning out to be, especially if it's only bloody $20 in the states.

Fucking rip.

These things will be region free right?

What with them having an exchange rate of about £12, I'll probably get a couple shipped over, as they will be light as anything for postage.

I'd assume so. All controller thingymajigs are region free, so can't see why they'd start changing that.

What with them having an exchange rate of about £12, I'll probably get a couple shipped over

£25 quid is a bit steep to sharpen a virtual pencil, so i'll be right behind you with an order.

sigh motionplus could end up very expensive...hopefully will come bundled with other games that I'm interested in other than resort...

What with them having an exchange rate of about £12, I'll probably get a couple shipped over, as they will be light as anything for postage.

What i'll be doing. My parents and sister are going to America on holiday so i'll ask them to pick up one or two. Though if I get two I doubt i'd use the other :heh:

That is really concerning, it's pathetic how pricey this is turning out to be, especially if it's only bloody $20 in the states.

Fucking rip.

Agreed I wonder how much resort will retail at now then? I plan to get to it as I Enjoyed Wii Sports and want the motion plus add on, hope its nearer a 'deal' price for the two together rather than it being expensive.

I'd expect it to retail at the same price as Animal Crossing/WiiSpeak bundle- that was £50 i think.

£50! I dont know If its worth that, time to give this some thought me thinks. + thanks for the reply.

£50! I dont know If its worth that, time to give this some thought me thinks. + thanks for the reply.

Its only my guess, but i do feel its realistic given the similarities between the RRPs of WiiSpeak and WiiMotion+ and the appalling exchange rates for the Pound.

Thing is, this isn't like Wii Sports. It's got 10 games on it, and I imagine most of them will be much more developed than Wii Sports. Can't wait for E3 so we can see the other sports and see whats going on with the content!

and I imagine most of them will be much more developed than Wii Sports.
Judging by Frizbee, Stick fighting, and Pencil sharpening, I wouldn't count on it! Unless they've mixed it up ALOT since E3!

Thing is, this isn't like Wii Sports. It's got 10 games on it, and I imagine most of them will be much more developed than Wii Sports. Can't wait for E3 so we can see the other sports and see whats going on with the content!

..let's hope so :heh: Wii Play had 10 simple games to help you understand the Wii Remote.. :indeed:

Its only my guess, but i do feel its realistic given the similarities between the RRPs of WiiSpeak and WiiMotion+ and the appalling exchange rates for the Pound.

No problem mate.

GAME actually have pre-orders of Resort+MP at £39.99.

Cheers for the info.

hmm I don't think nintendo will fuck this up by making it too pricy to be honest.. As it is they are going to have trouble convincing the casual they need this.. I mean..

tv ad: Motionplus actually let's you sense motions you are making on-screen

soccermom: doesn't my wii already do that?

Sign in to follow this