N-Europe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only one I'm missing is the Jingle shelf, I have a few duplicates of wardrobes, beds and possibly more. Gavin and Stacey's on now so I can't continue trying to get the table or shelves, if someone gets duplicates could we trade at a later date please? :)

I got lucky at one point as I think my game glitched on me. I went into a house and seen Jingle then I came out and he was standing there again. I then went back in the house and came back out and he was still standing there! I just kept doing this until I ran out of hats etc and I had to go swap them. When I came out of my house he had gone again :(

Just think of all the cash you will get off Nook when you flog all of your gear :) Cha-Ching!

Yeah that's the good part, though my Nooks is closed tomorrow(or is it with everyone beng Xmas day?), so I need to wait till the 26th. Good thing i'll be busy tomorrow!

Just that darn Lamp I need now.

Does anyone have a spare Lamp at all? I'm now running out of headgear/accesories and space now. I'll trade for it with one of the spares I got:

Chair

Table

Shelves

Clock

Wall