NEurope

Tales:

I think not, i think that everyone disconnects only when the host disconnects.

David, that's because the list was desactualized, the list only shows how it started when you choose to connect, the list does not actualize, i received a visitor (Darksnowman), and you couldn't join because there were 4 guys in the town.

BUUUUT... You could not see that, as it would continue to say that there were only 3 guys there, because it can't actualize

At least that's my theory, i shall try to test it one time too

how do you find out that there is a key in the river? what does it do? exactly cheers

One of your people has lost there house key.

Hey guys, I'm due to get this game with Wii Speak for Christmas (I know because I picked it up :heh:), but I don't have anyone to try it out online with. Can I join in then? :santa:

Hey guys, I'm due to get this game with Wii Speak for Christmas (I know because I picked it up :heh:), but I don't have anyone to try it out online with. Can I join in then? :santa:

You'd better join in :D

Maybe its just me, but does anyone else find, that because the villages are bigger than in Wild World, its more difficult to track down the snowballs? I spent ages last night doing laps of my village in search of the second one, but I couldn't see it- twas probably just in behind a tree or something. I hope I have better luck with it tonight because I want to kick of my collection of snowman furniture!

Yeah, it took me a good few minutes yesterday to find one snowball, then the other was at the opposite end of my village, then I lost one for it only to be hiding behind a tree. Damn sneaky snow balls.

I still have yet to make a Snowman, I always run passed a snowball thinking 'ooo I must find another one...' but then I get distracted by a fish or a villager and don't get round to it. Tonight, I will build my first Snowman!

Destroyed 2 pairs of snowballs today, I hate it when the really small ones end up right next to a river, and there's no way you can push it away without pushing it in...

My Nooks finally upgraded for a 2nd time! It was about time aswell, I have been waiting ages for it.

It started snowing again today which is just aswell as with me running around all day the snow had started to disappear. Hopefully this snow storm will replenish the ground.

Don't worry! I'm sure a few of us will be on this Christmas morning, checking out Christmas Day in our towns :heh:

Don't worry! I'm sure a few of us will be on this Christmas morning, checking out Christmas Day in our towns :heh:

Crap, just thought. I'm in Austria on Christmas day so wont be able to play it, I suppose there's gonna be some sort of Christmas day only gift that I'll miss out on?

If that's the case then I may have to do a bit of time travelling!

I think the 24th is day you get a gift according to a letter I got from Jingle. Might be mistaken however.

Also I was insanely happy to notice a few of my evergreens in my town had Christmas lights on them :)

EDIT: I am not mistaken, on the 24th you have to go out hunting for Jingle and you will get a gift from him.

Ah good, I should be able to play in the morning of the 24th before going to the airport so shan't miss it.

Also if you go back to him wearing different clothes he'll give you another...and another...and another. Disguises are fun.

I want to give the timer a try. Fishing contest at my place at 20:00 uk time?

I want to give the timer a try. Fishing contest at my place at 20:00 uk time?

As long as you promise to save frequently, :wink: then I'll maybe drop over!

Ah good, I should be able to play in the morning of the 24th before going to the airport so shan't miss it.

Jingle doesnt appear til 8pm.

I may pop around tonight, Tales. Like DSM said though, save ALOT!

Jingle doesnt appear til 8pm.

I may pop around tonight, Tales. Like DSM said though, save ALOT!

God dammit! Definitely be doing some time travelling then!

I just found an empty Genie lamp on the ground. Weird.

You give that to Whisp. Strange, he should show up between midnight and 4am... Go up into your attic and see if he's there.

Attic? What's that? Midnight is a bit late. Can I keep it in the shelf and wait to Friday or Saturday?