NEurope

I caught 2 Pikes today. Was considering entering them into the fishing contest but I didn't want Chip to eat them, so I sold them to Nook instead.

WOW

Now i feel bad about my 55 Inch Pike :'(

Oh well, no problem, at least i will win the contest

God damn it my mother and sister have been watching TV all day. I haven't had chance to fish yet. :(

Right after a couple of days about to go back on this and try and catch some prize winning fish, guess the sea is best place to try? anyone up for some online tom foolery little bit later on?

That sounds great, K.K. Slider is playing tonight as well :D

oh yeah...from 7 right? Who is up for some communal gig listening? (along with tom foolery)

oh yeah...from 7 right? Who is up for some communal gig listening? (along with tom foolery)

You can count me in. I'll be on around 7- half past for listening to music...and tom foolery.

Didn't have a lot of time today and couldn't catch shit earlier so gave up for a while. Got tempted again and in the end I tried once more and at 5.58pm I managed to land a 45.8inch Sea Bass which was just enough to win the tourney.

Kind of makes up for the 4.5k loss on the turnip market (that f'ing Racoon) , although he did give me 16k for the red one so I can't bitch too much.

So much for AC being a relaxing game :p.

I just had a great 1-2 hour session with david.dakota, Maase and Eddage.

We were all trying to win davids fishing tourny and I was in the lead with about 2 mins to go and then Eddage swooped in and stole victory with a last second entry. Good times were had by all and I enjoyed listening to davids family banter while we ran about his town. At least I won my own tourny and I caught a tuna while at davids town so that will net me some more moola.

I just had a great 1-2 hour session with david.dakota, Maase and Eddage.

We were all trying to win davids fishing tourny and I was in the lead with about 2 mins to go and then Eddage swooped in and stole victory with a last second entry. Good times were had by all and I enjoyed listening to davids family banter while we ran about his town. At least I won my own tourny and I caught a tuna while at davids town so that will net me some more moola.

It was great! I come in and the first fish I caught, within 2 minutes, was a tuna. I decided not to enter it in the tournament because I thought I'd let david win his own so sold it. Then I realised that Adam was trying to win it, and was in the lead anyway so started entering all the sea bass I caught. My winning one was .3 inches bigger than Adam's, oh how I laughed!

I then went back to my town and got my trophy for the Eddoria contest in the mail, wander how long it'll take to get the Roujton one!?

I had just now a session of 1:30 with david.dakota, Eddage and Hero Of Time.

Great games, HERO OF TIME WAS PISSING ME OFF :(, he was with a huge fish, i tried everything, wasn't able to win.

At the end, i think Eddage (i'm not sure between Eddage and david.dakota, but whatever) managed to get a fish, at one minute of the end :o

I laughed my ass off, Hero-of-Time must have got angry :P

Also, i have yet to talk with anyone else besides Welsh Gamer and david.dakota at Wii Speak

Edit: LOL, you guys beat me to it xD

You can count me in. I'll be on around 7- half past for listening to music...and tom foolery.

I'm in, too...

By the way, forgot to add you, not_so_tiny, shall add you at 7:00

Who will have his town open?

I had just now a session of 1:30 with david.dakota, Eddage and Hero Of Time.

Great games, HERO OF TIME WAS PISSING ME OFF :(, he was with a huge fish, i tried everything, wasn't able to win.

At the end, i think Eddage (i'm not sure between Eddage and david.dakota, but whatever) managed to get a fish, at one minute of the end :o

I laughed my ass off, Hero-of-Time must have got angry :P

Also, i have yet to talk with anyone else besides Welsh Gamer and david.dakota at Wii Speak

Edit: LOL, you guys beat me to it xD

lol Not really, I mean I could have just handed the tuna over and won the thing hands down :heh: To be fair I was gonna give david the trophy anyway seeing as we had such a laugh at his place. I will say that he needs to get another bridge ASAP as its quite a run from one end of the ocean to the other.

How peed off were you when I managed to land that lobster before you, mwhahahahahah!

Yes, true... i was also a little bored at that:

I was going by the sea, trying to catch fish, and then i had to go ALL THE WAY up, right, and then go ALL THE WAY back down, and continue my path.

Still, yes, it was a fun time

Edit:

How peed off were you when I managed to land that lobster before you, mwhahahahahah!

Damn right, i raged so much >:-(

So, Flameboy/Not So Tiny, can you answer? Its almost 7:00...

As i said, in case you missed:

I'm in, too...

By the way, forgot to add you, not_so_tiny, shall add you at 7:00

Who will have his town open?

So, Flameboy/Not So Tiny, can you answer? Its almost 7:00...

As i said, in case you missed:

I'll open my town up now. See you guys soon.

Great time we had :)

WOW, i loved K.K. Slider, he rules a lot...

I'm just angry over the fact that he didn't accept my K.K. Ska :(

Really? Can you send me some? not_so_tiny, please!!!!!!!

Add my Wii Console Code, i'l add your

Really? Can you send me some? not_so_tiny, please!!!!!!!

Add my Wii Console Code, i'l add your

...ok...so the photos....don't have them, they're gone, disappeared on the SD Card I don't have....whoops...sorry. I will make sure to take loads next time.

8800-4317-9159-0976

I'l add yours right no

Edit: Argh, i hate Ninja edits.

Oh well, no problem, add my Wii Code anyways

K.K. is on Fridays as well?! *travels back in time*

Managed to win the contest with a 46.4 Sea Bass :)

Edit: Silly me, thought is was Friday :shakehead

I'll be online at 22:00 if anyone want to listen to K.K. again.