Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

Hellfire

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Guys... WAIT A SECOND!!!

What about my dear Nunchuck? It doesn't seem to be an Entrace to Nunchuck there :'(

Look at the square part at bottom, the Nunchuck pushes into.

Oh yeah, my bet it is cap covering the port. So you can use your old nun chunk or pay money for the wireless one and keep the port covered with the "square part"

So OPTIONAL WIRELESS NUNCHUCK CONFIRMED

You know what this will be bundled with? Wii Music? Yep, I called it.

Yea, can see that happening actually.

But 1:1 is still impossible for sword fighting. There's no way for them to make resistance to the player when the swords clash.

It's not impossible though. Player can move Wii-mote back to attack, the player in screen can automatically move sword arm back.

I'm sure there can be a way around it if you really thought about it.

Guest Maase

OH MY GOD... IM SO EXCITED!!!

isjfa0oijaegainghdaikgoavjaivhjdjadasfoadfojweofkaejafdjaoafkdacldasdkacdakdacoddkcadcdokdacdoasaivjfaomdadaslcamdaocoakcadpadpafkadsvadjvoamv,mvalkcvdavoajddjaivjdjasvdovdavdodvjkoadjavaddomvdovmvdmdasvomdavvdomdovdasgoajaogkadasommcvdsavdaoavjsadodkakasffpdasmfjdasfkoasvoamaifhaovnascvncdadsifhepqnmpgengeioghdpasjgqprgopnhhqigjrqprgrglihqrpwmfdpnhqijemcqjepejjpedqpqeffjepmdwjqepfjoqfpqmjqogihq+efheq+efhwqdoqijqwif8fhqeifqefqehqhqeqeuf+q+qfqjqejefh+h+qfq+efheweuhf+qkncq+qufd+qnf+qjcbquqeu+fqhqef+fhe88efhqu+qqereqh´q ht3823+h´whef8q8qerq+r893fq+hfa+hqpeg+++qgf«+wh´0h´h0eahagha9'jA0JIGAPGAPGJADPAJGADASPag´jadg+jsopjgerhjjrpajha

OH MY GOD... IM SO EXCITED!!!

isjfa0oijaegainghdaikgoavjaivhjdjadasfoadfojweofkaejafdjaoafkdacldasdkacdakdacoddkcadcdokdacdoasaivjfaomdadaslcamdaocoakcadpadpafkadsvadjvoamv,mvalkcvdavoajddjaivjdjasvdovdavdodvjkoadjavaddomvdovmvdmdasvomdavvdomdovdasgoajaogkadasommcvdsavdaoavjsadodkakasffpdasmfjdasfkoasvoamaifhaovnascvncdadsifhepqnmpgengeioghdpasjgqprgopnhhqigjrqprgrglihqrpwmfdpnhqijemcqjepejjpedqpqeffjepmdwjqepfjoqfpqmjqogihq+efheq+efhwqdoqijqwif8fhqeifqefqehqhqeqeuf+q+qfqjqejefh+h+qfq+efheweuhf+qkncq+qufd+qnf+qjcbquqeu+fqhqef+fhe88efhqu+qqereqh´q ht3823+h´whef8q8qerq+r893fq+hfa+hqpeg+++qgf«+wh´0h´h0eahagha9'jA0JIGAPGAPGJADPAJGADASPag´jadg+jsopjgerhjjrpajha

Thatta boy :D

That's exactly how people should feel at E3.

I love how Nintendo unveil it 2 hours before Microsofts press conference, I bet they're panicking now, thinking what the fuck do we do now!! Thunder.....stolen.....

I'm not really following the MS stuff. What exactly are they supposed to reveal?

Nintendo wins E3

1:1 Games demonstarted

Punchout

Wii Music

Red steel 2

Kid Icarus

ZELDA

I vote lock down the boards. We can all go home now. E3 is over. Sony looses again.

Nah they have enough in the bag...Microsoft will lose...all their hardcore stuff is just more of the same and their casual stuff will fall flat.

I love how Nintendo unveil it 2 hours before Microsofts press conference, I bet they're panicking now, thinking what the fuck do we do now!! Thunder.....stolen.....

I actually cannot believe Nintendo has done something like this..it's took em long enough...now there coming across a really sly (but clever, lol) company. Well done..i'm impressed. : peace: