N-Europe

Which ear?

chairdriver

When i was in the hairdresser, this dude was drying my hair. He had black tapers in his ear. They couldn't have been any bigger than 3/4mm. It was very awesome, yet really subtle.

He couldn't have been further from the "pierced stereotype"

EDIT: had a wee search on teh nets for one:

443769136_e45598f4f7.jpg?v=0

A tad like that, you can get all sorts of awesome stretchers/tapers, and a lot of them look quite classy. If you don't go mad on the stretching it can actually reheal too (info)

Whatever you do, do a bit of research beforehand with jewellery and things you like!

Ive seen fellas with huge hole things in the bottom part of the ears. :shakehead

I dont know what it called but you might think of getting that. :hmm:

They're called flesh tunnels, it involves a lot of stretching and patience... and it's kinda specific to certain types of person, not really an ideal starting point for an ear piercing.

They're called flesh tunnels, it involves a lot of stretching and patience... and it's kinda specific to certain types of person, not really an ideal starting point for an ear piercing.

Finally! haha ^_^ I found somebody who knows a thing or too about stretching their ears *hi-fives* Flesh tunnels or plugs generally depending on which one has a hole and which jewellery doesn't, unfortunetly the mass majority of people who stretch their ears really don't do it properly and assume they can go from a 1mm piercing to 8mm in one go, which is ridiculous.

Seriously though just go and get it done if you wish, just remember guns can be quite problematic so if possible get it done with a needle.

There's no need to stretch your ears if you don't want either, it's not for everybody and not everybody stretches their ears to a ridiculous size either.