N-Europe

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

I mean, (really should be asking a woman here) but is clit licking always enjoyable for a woman? And is there ever a 'horrible aftertaste'?

I suppose it depends. If you get a dirty woman after a night out, and shes been to the loo 5 times you can get a little.... taste. Like licking a battery or something. If there clean then theres no problems.

As for clit licking.... its a very sensitive part of female genetalia (sp?). Alot of women struggle to orgasm through penetrative sex (my partner included), but massaging the clit with my tounge while penetrating with a finger gets her shaking in no time.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, dude. :)

Just remember: Sex is a two-way thing, so spend some time on foreplay...satisfy her, too.

Also, relax, it's meant to be a good thing. No point getting yourself worked up over it. Enjoy it, but also make sure she enjoys it, too.

Prepare yourself...when you enter, it's going to feel good. The first time I had sex, I think I swore.

Guest Jordan

Prepare yourself...when you enter, it's going to feel good. The first time I had sex, I think I swore.

Hahah nice one flinky :D

Guest Jordan

Its very different, i mean... they're both good but both different.

Wanking means you can be as tight as you want but obviously your hand is bone dry or... but sex is quite different its mostly the "act" itself thats different. But yeah, it does feel pretty awesome.

Its very different, i mean... they're both good but both different.

Wanking means you can be as tight as you want but obviously your hand is bone dry or... but sex is quite different its mostly the "act" itself thats different. But yeah, it does feel pretty awesome.

:bouncy:

Can't wait...But yet I'm anxious, but yet I can't wait...Saturday will be pretty epic for me with the Brawl comp and all. ^^

So missionary must be the basic position? Part of me wants her to go cowgirl on me...Or would I be done too quickly?

I have never really liked the cow girl position, go for doggy style or sideways.

They are my fave postions.

Cowgirl is deeper, i like the reverse cowgirl. Sit with legs off the bed, lie back, she sits facing away. Thats the deepest iv ever had anyway.

Missionary would be the best "starter" position. You have have trouble "getting it in" to start with.

You could try doggy, thats pretty easy.

Cowgirl is deeper, i like the reverse cowgirl. Sit with legs off the bed, lie back, she sits facing away. Thats the deepest iv ever had anyway.

Missionary would be the best "starter" position. You have have trouble "getting it in" to start with.

You could try doggy, thats pretty easy.

Doggy...the only thing about that position is that it can lack that 'sentimental' value. You know? ;/

Takeo works for the Daily Mail, ATTACK!

Damn, and i would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky kids <read Dom>!!

Gaaaaah!

Its like sticking your cock in a warm apple pie.

:D

Moist and squishy i'm guessing? And you say you enjoy that?! :P

Dude, you haven't even entered into the cave o' love yet, and you're already talking about cow-girl and doggy style.

Get the basics right first. Just take it missionary, nice and easy for a while. Then, when you've got some confidence, ask her to show you a thing or two. :)

If she's got experience, let her show you the way. Only then can you pound her into submission.

I dont know >.> Iv only had it once in the last 5 months (due to pregnancy & birth) and that was last week. I dont even touch the sides now :D

But pregnancy is suppssed to be the best time for sex!