NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

With Man Utd winning tonight, I suppose I'm not relying on Burnley tomorrow. No way Ferguson will bottle a final.

Don't be so sure, we've lost the league cup final 6 times. Fergie has already said the youngsters/second string are playing in the final and you know damn well spurs will put out their best 11.

I think we have a good chance as any. Now to get tickets :)

Don't be so sure, we've lost the league cup final 6 times. Fergie has already said the youngsters/second string are playing in the final and you know damn well spurs will put out their best 11.

I think we have a good chance as any. Now to get tickets :)

I'll allow you to call it second string, but they are far from youngsters, with Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Nani, O'Shea, Neville. Then you've got Evans and Rafael who have had a fair few games this season, Foster who was an established Championship goalie. Only real youngster in the side is Wellbeck.

I'll allow you to call it second string, but they are far from youngsters, with Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Nani, O'Shea, Neville. Then you've got Evans and Rafael who have had a fair few games this season, Foster who was an established Championship goalie. Only real youngster in the side is Wellbeck.

Well I class players who are 21 and under as youngsters and last night we saw 5 of them......Rafeal, Evans, Gibson, Chester and Welbeck.

So therefore I stand by my comment of youngsters/second string :heh:

Well I class players who are 21 and under as youngsters and last night we saw 5 of them......Rafeal, Evans, Gibson, Chester and Welbeck.

So therefore I stand by my comment of youngsters/second string :heh:

You had players who have two Champions League winners medals in the team last night!

Foster, Rafael Da Silva (Fletcher 42), Neville (Chester 67), Evans, O'Shea, Nani, Gibson, Anderson, Giggs (Ronaldo 58), Welbeck, Tevez.

Rafael and Chester didn't even play a full match. So you've given a full run out to three youngsters. Even brought on Ronaldo. Don't even know why I'm pursuing this, as if our philosophy actually got us anywhere... :indeed:

C'mon the Burnley!

I can't see Burnley making up a 3 goal disadvantage.

2 more gets them extra time and penalties provided they don't concede. Unlikely, but do-able.

2 more gets them extra time and penalties provided they don't concede. Unlikely, but do-able.

Correction 1 more.

Come on Burnley!

Holy Fucking Mother of God.

This game is like...Rocky....but with football. Tottenham, what the fuck?! I wish I was watching this game right now.

My God, I love Football.

Damn, that's a shame. Still hilarious to imagine the faces of all the Spurs fans when the 3rd goal slotted in though, lmfao.

I wonder how many left by full time :rolleyes: