NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

You're right, player of the year there.

How many chances did he repeatedly miss at the start of the season?

He's not talking about Adebayor.

Haha, I'm keeping my luck for this game first.

Actually, if we win, what do you say that I give you some numbers and you actually put a quid on it?

I'm feeling fucking lucky tonight!

I'm backing that.

But if I win, im keeping the winnings : peace:

I may buy you a pint if you're lucky :heh:

I'm backing that.

But if I win, im keeping the winnings : peace:

I may buy you a pint if you're lucky :heh:

Hmm, we have a deal.

If I'm lucky, I want more than a pint! Some fresh bum sex will do.

Ok, the pint will do. Strongbow: piiint.

He's not talking about Adebayor.

Yeah my bad, Bendter's 3 in 15 is awesome. Adebayor should be ashamed with 8 in 19.

Yeah my bad, Bendter's 3 in 15 is awesome. Adebayor should be ashamed with 8 in 19.

To be fair, Adebayor does waste about a dozen chances before he scores.

I dunno, I just can't stand him. Can't believe all the fuss about him going in the summer, for that 30 million odd price as well. Woeful.

Hmm, we have a deal.

If I'm lucky, I want more than a pint! Some fresh bum sex will do.

Ok, the pint will do. Strongbow: piiint.

bum sex can be arranged

*shouts*

Jordan!! here boy!

Anyway footballs. I'm watching Pompey and villa game. Villa will end up winning this far too easily unless pompey do something. Just a walk in the park. Crouch just missed a sitter mind you so maybe the second half will see pompey actually do some attacking.

You're right, player of the year there.

How many chances did he repeatedly miss at the start of the season?

He's missed a fair few chances, but he's still a young lad (only 21), how many chances have our experienced strikers missed? Just as many.

In all competitions he's made 27 appearances (15 as starts), scored 8 goals and made 3 assists. Not bad for our fourth choice striker.

In perspective, Van Persie has made 26 appearances (24 starts) and scored 12. Adebayor has made 25 appearances (21 starts) and scored 12.

There's no denying we're off the boil, but to blame one or two individuals is ridiculous. You win as a team, you lose as a team. You don't pass the buck when things don't go your way.

He's missed a fair few chances, but he's still a young lad (only 21), how many chances have our experienced strikers missed? Just as many.

In all competitions he's made 27 appearances (15 as starts), scored 8 goals and made 3 assists. Not bad for our fourth choice striker.

In perspective, Van Persie has made 26 appearances (24 starts) and scored 12. Adebayor has made 25 appearances (21 starts) and scored 12.

There's no denying we're off the boil, but to blame one or two individuals is ridiculous. You win as a team, you lose as a team. You don't pass the buck when things don't go your way.

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal are still by far the best team to watch, I just think there being unnecessarily cautious in the transfer market. All this talk of signing Arshavin and in my opinion he won't be needed, it's one of the few positions Arsenal have covered - Fabregas, Nasri, Rosicky and Walcott can all play there. I'm probably being a bit harsh of Bendter but I stand by my comments of Eboue. I here there are a few Arsenal fan's who would agree.

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal are still by far the best team to watch

If by best, you mean most infuriating, then you're right.

Also, fucking Vidic. Never thought I'd be this annoyed to see him score.

Platty, note how he scored, using his head. Haha. ;)

Edit: Holy fuck, AND Ronaldo...

Giggs is playing so fucking awesome this season. My player of the season so far.

If by best, you mean most infuriating, then you're right.

Also, fucking Vidic. Never thought I'd be this annoyed to see him score.

Platty, note how he scored, using his head. Haha. ;)

Even Utd on their best day (let's face it, there hasn't been too many convincing displays from them so far) are not a patch on an in-form Arsenal team. Yeah, the fuck about too much with the ball, but there's no other team who replicate their one touch style.

Even Utd on their best day (let's face it, there hasn't been too many convincing displays from them so far) are not a patch on an in-form Arsenal team. Yeah, the fuck about too much with the ball, but there's no other team who replicate their one touch style.

Arsenal only have one way to play. So many teams find ways to defend against Arsenal, and when they do, that is where Arsenal become stuck. It's all pass, pass, pass with them.

You mention that United may not have been on their best form, but we've still picked up good victories this season, and that is shown in our league form. We can play well, play scrappy, and still win. You know that if the game is a draw coming into the 92nd minute, that United can always come up with something to win it.

Look at this display today. 4-0 against West Brom, and we've played so well today. Look at the display against Chelsea, too. There's just so many options for us, and that means we always have different ways to get past the opposition defence. I can't say the same for Arsenal.

Yeah good performance tonight by united. West Brom have got a weakened side and did go down to 10 men but that's exaclty what I expect from us against a weakened side down to 10 men. 4 goals.

Lovely jubbly.

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal are still by far the best team to watch, I just think there being unnecessarily cautious in the transfer market. All this talk of signing Arshavin and in my opinion he won't be needed, it's one of the few positions Arsenal have covered - Fabregas, Nasri, Rosicky and Walcott can all play there. I'm probably being a bit harsh of Bendter but I stand by my comments of Eboue. I here there are a few Arsenal fan's who would agree.

We need a defensive midfielder, letting Flamini go ruined Cesc's freedom. Plus we could do with signing a chemist with a miracle cure so we don't get so many injuries.

As for Eboue, he's crap, but we've got no one better at the minute.

As for United playing better football, I'd say they're more efficient than us on form. Man Utd always seem to have an outlet for a goal, where as we always seem to have our one sighted philosophy.

Yeah good performance tonight by united. West Brom have got a weakened side and did go down to 10 men but that's exaclty what I expect from us against a weakened side down to 10 men. 4 goals.

Lovely jubbly.

We've not really stepped it up that much since the sending off though. We were creating chances then, as well.

Shit, 5-0 now though, haha.

Game is marred, though. Sending off will change the way people perceive this game. But, we should be winning games like this anyway. Nevertheless, I am happy.

Come on Sol, get a late equaliser, lets have one decent result tonight.

Edit: Just realised he's been subbed.. served.

Come on Sol, get a late equaliser, lets have one decent result tonight.

Edit: Just realised he's been subbed.. served.

lolz

To be fair, pompey played well 2nd half and perhaps deserve the draw after me slating them. Belhadj getting sent off surely didnt help.

Really was hoping Pompey would do us a favour tonight, a result at Goodison Park isn't always that easy. Especially with our form and injuries. And their form and players coming back Fellani and Arteta.

Giggs is playing so fucking awesome this season. My player of the season so far.

Yeah...he's AMAZING on FIFA 09 atm...Damn Live Season!

We (Sunderland) scraped a 1-0 victory over Fulham without managing to put more than 2 passes together. Fucking useless but Jones still keeps on scoring. Even though he STILL looks like a dog chasing a balloon...

:indeed:

Really was hoping Pompey would do us a favour tonight, a result at Goodison Park isn't always that easy. Especially with our form and injuries. And their form and players coming back Fellani and Arteta.

Everton are good defensively, at the moment. Scoring wise, they don't really score that many goals, or not this season anyway.

Still, they could sneak one late on. I wouldn't bet against them doing that.

Well, the game is over, and that's now 11 Premier League games without a goal conceded.

Of course, that doesn't mean we've won all 11 of those games. We should've beat Villa and Spurs, but there's nowt you can do about that now.

My man of the season: Giggs. World Class tonight, like he has been for the majority of this season.

Now, here lies a problem: When Rooney comes back, do we put him straight back into the squad? Berbatov is scoring, and Tevez is on superb form as of late. He was so involved in most of the play tonight, as he was against Spurs. I wouldn't have the heart to take him out of the squad right now.

Chuffed to see Brown, Park and Ferdinand all back in the squad. I've got high hopes for us this year.

Isn't Brown leaving at the end of the year?

Hmm, he's holding out for a new contract, isn't he? I wouldn't want to see him leave, especially after his good season last year.

Changed side against Stoke today. So many things that have been missing from our game seemed to be present today. Modric played amazing as well ( that boy does have some silky skills). Hopefully we can build up a bit of form for the North London Derby. :P