NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game's Greatest Games of all time.

Is there a way to get it working on Vista? I'm not sure if I've actually tried or not... Can't remember. It's such a good game. My bro and I used to play 2v2s online years ago on our 56k connection and it worked absolutely fine.

Is there a way to get it working on Vista? I'm not sure if I've actually tried or not... Can't remember. It's such a good game. My bro and I used to play 2v2s online years ago on our 56k connection and it worked absolutely fine.

I'm 99% certain I've played it on my laptop, which is Vista.

I'm willing to let FFVII being higher than FFVIII slide. But FFX higher than FFVIII and FFIX? That's bullshit.

FFVIII fails because the story is too complicated, and annoying, plus I kinda hate all the characters in VIII. I loved the music in it though.

FFVII just wins in every single category. Even graphics; I just love the graphics so much. I love the music, the storyline, the diversity of characters.

I've spent far longer playing FFX than both FFVIII and FFIX put together, just because there's so much you can do at the end of the game (I made it my raison d'etre to get Yuna's strength past 200), and I've probably had more good times playing FFX, but I do agree that both FFVIII and FFIX are better games.

FFVIII fails because the story is too complicated, and annoying, plus I kinda hate all the characters in VIII. I loved the music in it though.

FFVII just wins in every single category. Even graphics; I just love the graphics so much. I love the music, the storyline, the diversity of characters.

I've spent far longer playing FFX than both FFVIII and FFIX put together, just because there's so much you can do at the end of the game (I made it my raison d'etre to get Yuna's strength past 200), and I've probably had more good times playing FFX, but I do agree that both FFVIII and FFIX are better games.

Sadly I never got to play FFX all the way as I lost it and it had my memory card in it as well. :(

Never got round to getting it again.

You found FFVIII's story too complicated? Really? Sure it's more complex than VII's but surely it isn't that hard to get your head around?

I know that lots of people didn't like the characters in VIII, I guess it's purely a matter of taste. I personally liked the cast of angsty teens as a nice change from the usual cast of social rejects.

About the list, what else would you expect from GAME customers? Also notice the high proportion of games from the last two years.

01 CoD4

Is that some sort of joke?

LOL I was utterly gobsmacked. How the hell does that come tops? I think some people confused "most hyped game of the moment" with "best game of all time".

FFVIII never fails. Only people who say FFVIII fails, fail.

The whole Laguna thing / Ester / Time travelling sorceresses just made the whole story unnessecarily complicated.

I really enjoyed the story in the first two discs, then I kinda hated it when they introduced Ester.

I didn't like the draw / junction system either, but I got over that.

FFX has the best character development system, because you could actually choose how your characters leveled up, and the fact you got +2 to your agility seemed to mean so much more than in the other games.

I think the junction system was great because it removed doing what I had done 10 times over already - levelling up. In just minutes you could buy 10 tents, life magic refine to 100 curagas and have several thousand HP. It let you concentrate on the game I think.

Esthar was probably one of the best cities of all time...and I think the whole playing in the past was brilliant. Only thing that wasn't very clever was the whole

"GF thing made me forget"

thing, but that's nothing when you compare it to the whole

dramatic buildup to Cait Sith sacrificing itself, only to immediately replace itself with no worries.

I think all FFs have their silly points, but I loved the more realistic setting and characters in FFVIII. Sheer quality.

Edit: Also FFVIII was there before FFX - every character was pretty much the same, with the ability to raise their stats how you saw fit. The only difference was that it took less time to do so.

Wii Fit at #29 ?? Don't get me wrong I like it and think its a great idea. But to call it a game is a stretch, let alone include it in this kind of list.

This is a list where Call of Duty 4 is number 1 and you expected sense? :p

Come on guys, this is a retailer's half-assed attempt at marketing, nothing more.