NEurope
Tellyn

New Capcom Wii Title Still Coming

I thought it was only made by Capcom and published by Nintendo.

How can that be when they call it "Capcom's mystery Wii project" if it's Flock though. Not exactly that mysterious and not exactly a Wii project is it?

The only thing i can think of that come in flocks are sheep and seagulls. Could this be the shepherd simulator ive always dreamed of?

Are there any videos of this Flock game?

No I don't think there is anything on it yet. We'll have to wait till E3.

sheep%20at%20Rawhitiroa.jpg

It's gonna be a sheep hurding sim!

I've played that before, Sheep (video game) which proudly features artificial stupidity. Its fun, but repetitive.

Why isnt this in the original Capcom topic a few topics down? The whole Flock thing was posted in there by boomstick a few days ago :/

I hope this isnt Capcoms secret Wii title as I was hoping for a game based on an already established franchise.

I hope this isnt Capcoms secret Wii title as I was hoping for a game based on an already established franchise.
Yeah it's wierd, because they did say that didn't they.

Just from the name I can see Flock being a FPS, but do Capcom do shooters?

Flock is about zombie birds as seen in the RE3 Film. SO i guess its a resident evil spin off in the style of duck hunt. (hope so)

Flock is about zombie birds as seen in the RE3 Film. SO i guess its a resident evil spin off in the style of duck hunt. (hope so)

cover.jpg

and you where saying

http://www.gamekyo.com/news28231_capcom-s-brand-new-project-at-e3.html

Capcom's brand-new project at E3

Capcom has just sent us an email confirming that there will be a new game announcement during the press conference at E3 (Tuesday, July 15, 4:30 – 5:30 PM). 'Capcom will be having a press conference during E3 at the LA Convention Center. We will be announcing a brand-new project and invite you to attend.' says Capcom. Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV will also be playable at this event.

Capcoms Press Conference is directly before Nintendo's.

I have the scoop:

CAPCOM's new EXCLUSIVE Wii game is FLOCK.

FLOCK is a super fluffy, fun for all the family, sheep herding game. You will use plenty of waggle and a few gestures to herd your FLOCK, sheer your FLOCK and pet your FLOCK!

The fun never ends on this pooly realised and graphically sub-par virtual farm where you look after your FLOCK!

Features include:

Last Gen graphics

Needless waggle when a button press would suffice

Badly implemented gesture controls

No online features

All words in the game have the letter 's' replaced with the letter 'z' - cause the 'kidz' love it!

I have the scoop:

CAPCOM's new EXCLUSIVE Wii game is FLOCK.

FLOCK is a super fluffy, fun for all the family, sheep herding game. You will use plenty of waggle and a few gestures to herd your FLOCK, sheer your FLOCK and pet your FLOCK!

The fun never ends on this pooly realised and graphically sub-par virtual farm where you look after your FLOCK!

Features include:

Last Gen graphics

Needless waggle when a button press would suffice

Badly implemented gesture controls

No online features

All words in the game have the letter 's' replaced with the letter 'z' - cause the 'kidz' love it!

I fear you mistake Capcom for a certain other big-name publisher.

I fear you mistake Capcom for a certain other big-name publisher.

Don't say anything more, they probrably read that post and are starting to make the game now, which will be known as Sheepz.

oh it looks like its coming to the wii afterall. things move quickly...at E3 time. Do keep up.

flockocgs7.gif

Sauce

Found some art work too

ist2_1282664_cartoon_sheep.jpg

Do keep up.

Sauce = Just_becasue_You_List_A_sorce_doesnt_make_it_true_or_absolve_your_responsibility_not_to Post_bollocks

Thus the title "Flock MAY not be coming to Wii".

Pedro called it.

Do any of you honestly believe that this is the game Capcom have so feverishly avoided talking about? That's probably come from NeoGAF.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12025

Capcom revealed their E3 line-up yesterday, and whilst their Wii list was rather lacking, the appearance of mystery title Flock (which Capcom refuse to talk about) had fans speculating like there was no tomorrow (which is today). We think it's safe to conclude that Flock and Capcom's mystery Wii project are in fact one and the same.

It's got to be Flock.

Apparently you did, Nathan :)