N-Europe

Spore Creature Creator Trial is out.

DiemetriX

In Spore, you evolve your race from a tiny microscopic creature right up to a highly advanced space race armed with peace rays o' doom, at which point you take off into the galaxy making peace with/obliterating every other user-made species you discover.

I know :D

But if you buy Spore in the store does the CC come with it or is it a seperate add-on program kinda thing?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

The weirdest freak ever (the similarities to Rape are just coincidence).

creredherb0680ba94fulxk2.png

And then, the weirdo from my sister:

creswikun0680ba95fulwp9.png

Yeah, i did mean that... <_<

EDIT: EA have moved Spore's release date again. Its now tomorrow. Hurrah.

I've ordered it off EA aswell ^_^

You know the "get your money back" thing? Do you have to download the full Spore game from them when it gets released, or do they offer a disc delivery thing, as I'd like the box and stuff D=

It's incredible to think these were constructed from just a quarter of the full range of parts. They should release a demo for the tech editor component.

Exactly what I was thinking, with just a small part of this people have created brilliant stuff, possibilities seems endless.

To bad every species we'll encounter will be some kind of penis men. Maybe they'll even form a federation between them, and set out to find their common ancestor.

Full game should be out by now, probably test when i get home tonight.

Yup yup, gave me the chance to buy buy buy!

Just thinking, why is the world waiting for Firefox 3 at 5pm GMT yet EA is a day late but one time with this?! Fucking stupidness!

Guest Jordan

Am I right in thinking that if i just login with my EA account i used to buy Spore CC on their site it should just log me in with the full version or will i need to download or something?