NEurope
DiemetriX

Spore Creature Creator Trial is out.

Chris I like some of yours.

Anyone recognise who this guy is? It's a shame there is more options to customise. There's plenty in there now but more would be really good, like more colour options.

cre0683bba4smlkd7.jpg

It's a shame there is more options to customise.

While more is nice, aren't there like 3 or 4 different creators in the final game?

I was just about to buy the full pack when I read about something called Extended Download Service which let me have the game for two years instead of six months. Am I just reading it wrong, or am I only allowed to have it for a limited amount of time?

You have the game for as long as you want. You just have to make sure that you back-up the installation files - the limited time is just for the actual downloading.

Oh that is too good. Anyone seen a Wiimote floating around yet?

I'm going to wait till the full game comes out. I don't have enough time to really enjoy this right now.

How do you change the size without the wheel? I only got a touchpad.

Yes! When I said it's a shame there aren't more options, fluffier fur would have been awesome so you can create the mini dust creature that helps Kamajii.

Is this really worth bothering with?

If you intened to buy the full game and want to have some creatures ready to go.. yes

Bah, I wanna play this so badly =( Anyone have any advice on what I could upgrade my Graphics card to? I'm on a Radeon 9250, My mother board is a ASRock K7VT2 (Old..yes...tis all I got though =/ )

With an ancient thing like that? Its probably an AGP... i'm not sure if anyone even makes AGP cards anymore...

I have been looking, but no luck finding anything, 128mb cards are the best I can find, I was thinking maybe updating the motherboard but I have no clue on that side of things >>

I'm a bit underwhelmed and Eurogamer puts it best:

The problem is that while the game's capable of enormous variety, that variety is really solely aesthetic. You add a mouth, it can eat. If you add a jaw, no matter how much you change its dimensions, it'll bite at the same strength. Add more leg parts to add more speed. Add more armour parts to add more health. No matter whether one character is enormously fat with tiny stumpy arms and another is a spindly, long-limbed giant; as long as it's got the same claws at the end of its body, it'll strike as hard. If it's got the same number of legs, it'll move as fast. You don't get to do things like - say - play with novel limb lengths to create a creature with more range, or add muscle in areas to make a weapon stronger. This isn't robot wars. This is doodling a robot.

They got it right. I got a feeling this will be less the awesome evolution game we thought it would be and more a sims game with further customisable avatars.

This is why I HATE f*cking c*nting computers!!! Just as I was saving, the f*cking thing crashed and I lost my favourit creature. I'd written an awesome description down and everything...AAAARGHH!!!

This is the one I lost...damn it...

2611095374_aa3f08b066_o.png

Yeah it turned out not to be the great evolution game I was hoping in the beginning.

They got it right. I got a feeling this will be less the awesome evolution game we thought it would be and more a sims game with further customisable avatars.

Agreed. The Creature Creator has convinced me not to buy the full game. It's good to start with but then you notice the massive amount of limitations and that the actual designing isn't really that important.

Is this "Creature Creator" included in the full game? Or are EA milking the expansion packs again...