N-Europe

Euro 2008: Who Will You Support?

Daft

Haven't you learned not to make bets/predictions yet!? I'm just glad you predicted the Germany win, since that almost guarantees the Turks a win, which is what I want! :heh:

Really good first half, suppose it would be kind of ironic if the one game the Turks deserve to win they lose, especially after the game with Croatia!

I like making predictions. I like it even more when they turn out to be right...

It's been an unpredictable tournament. I mean, even with this game, you had to say that beforehand it looked like Germany should be ok...but they've been struggling. So unpredictable. It's excellent. :D

I'd love to be in the German dressing room now. They really need to sort it out and for the sake of the game, which is actually quite enjoyable anyway.

Why the hell is Lahm on the right!? :shakehead

Lahm spent most of the first half on the left, didn't he?! I'm sure he did.

I hope the second half is just as good. If so, then I'd love to see this go into extra time. Purely because I don't want it to end.

Haha, YES! Marseille Desailly giving his view. Bluddy love that guy. When his eyes widen when he's talking, he's so passionate. :)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right. I thought I heard them say he was playing on the right.

...Shows how good my memory is! :heh:

Edit: That HAS to be a free kick! Is he f*cking blind?!?!

If he thinks its a drive then card him!

Bastard power cuts... They are a taster for South Africa 2010 if anything :p

Germany are doing what they always do - being shite yet winning.

UPDATE: GET IN TURKEY!!!!

Lehman..YOU DONKEY. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Turks ftw!!