NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

does anyone know if you can still register gamecube game stars? I have been buying gamecube games as a back catalogue for my wii and have about 10 cars each with 250 or 400 points, but i'm not sure if they are valid?

Please let me know if you can help!

does anyone know if you can still register gamecube game stars? I have been buying gamecube games as a back catalogue for my wii and have about 10 cars each with 250 or 400 points, but i'm not sure if they are valid?

Please let me know if you can help!

Nintendo updated the terms and conditions a couple of years ago and added something about most GameCube/Game Boy Advance stars leaflets expiring after 22nd March 2009. The old stars leaflets are now only good for collectors who want a complete game.

You can see the small list of GameCube/Game Boy Advance games that were still valid after 22nd March 2009 at this link under "Can I still register Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy Advance games?":-

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/support/website_support_2561_2569.html

Theres only one GameCube game left that still has valid stars - Zelda Twilight Princess - and even that expires tomorrow!

Edited by Link83

Ok, looks like they are no good then, never mind, thanks for your replies.

I did try to register two, but got error messages, and wasn't sure if I was just getting the message as they had already been registered, being that I brought the games second hand.

looks like I will have to find another way to get that game and watch collection! am i right in thinking that this will be a club nintendo product only, and not released in shops as a general release? or will we see it in the shops in 6 months time?

Check out your registered games in your account. If you've bought any WiiWare or DSiWare games, most of them will actually have the option to earn 50 Stars per game by filling out a survey on them.

hi i bought a brand new copy of new super mario bros wii from blockbuster games and there was no stars thing in the case would nintendo send me one if i email them.

looks like I will have to find another way to get that game and watch collection! am i right in thinking that this will be a club nintendo product only, and not released in shops as a general release? or will we see it in the shops in 6 months time?

Yep Club Nintendo only. Some Indie shops might get it, or maybe GAME/Gamestation will sell it preowned.

hi i bought a brand new copy of new super mario bros wii from blockbuster games and there was no stars thing in the case would nintendo send me one if i email them.

Yeah they should do as long as you have proof of purchase.

Animal crossing CD up 3000 stars

The screeching, wailing and clicking of K.K for all to enjoy.

I would have prefered some other sort of game music CD. This CD is also a season late, the track voting was done in early Summer with an Autumn release planned for the Stars Catalogue/Club Nintendo.

I ended up spending my points on the Game & Watch Collection.

Does anyone know the full track listing for the Animal Crossing CD? I was wondering how it compares to the CD commercially released in Japan.

Anyone want a Zelda or Wii branded beach towel for 4500 stars?

track listing for the Animal Crossing CD? I was wondering how it compares to the CD commercially released in Japan.

There's 39 songs in total on the CD, here's 23 of them:

* K.K. March

* K.K. Waltz

* K.K. Jazz

* K.K. Fusion

* K.K. Samba

* K.K. Bossa

* K.K. Calypso

* Lucky K.K.

* K.K. Condor

* K.K. Rock

* Rockin' K.K.

* K.K. Love Song

* K.K. Technopop

* DJ K.K.

* Only Me

* Surfin' K.K.

* Go K.K. Rider!

* K.K. Western

* K.K. Rockabilly

* Agent K.K.

* K.K. Metal

* K.K. House

* K.K. Sonata

I don't know what the rest are.

Edited by Ike
Automerged Doublepost

I've just been having a clearout and i've found some points cards that I can't use as i've already registered the games before. If anyone wants the code then just send me a PM. I've got codes for...

Wii Sports GONE

Wii Console GONE

Wii Sports Resort GONE

Pokemon Battle Revolution GONE

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass GONE

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland GONE

New Super Mario Bros. ( DS ) GONE

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have a points card for the wii version of Pikmin 2 if anyone wants it, someone might as well get some use out of it before it goes in the bin! If you're interested, reply and it's yours.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have a points card for the wii version of Pikmin 2 if anyone wants it, someone might as well get some use out of it before it goes in the bin! If you're interested, reply and it's yours.
I'd like it please! :D

Ah. So some good news for me..

Today I finally received the first disc (along with a double second disc) of the Mario Galaxy OST.

The bad news came right after, I was postponing entering some codes I hadn't entered yet, which I did now, and it revealed to me I lost almost 3000 points, I assume expired, because it also stated some 800 points more will expire end of the month. I didn't realise they were going to expire, I haven't checked the newsletter in a while (I recall they also mention when your stars expire?). Could've gotten some Nintendo points at the very least.

Anyway, my mild annoyance is being relieved by some wonderful tunes. Plus the fact that with all the hassle of the CD, they've sent me an extra DS game case as well.

I also see they added some sort opf stand for your wii remotes. That's a nice option if you don't have points for the SNES classic controller I think.

First post so this is a "hello" also. :grin:

I spent one night a few weeks ago adding all of my point cards onto my account having done a previous load earlier in the year.

Used that to buy 1000 points.

Anyway the reason for my post is to say that this has been an interesting read - particularly with the length of time some people have had to wait to get there items.

I have ordered the SNES Classic Controller as i just managed to get enough points to afford it. The email from Nintendo said that my item would be dispatched in 8 weeks! And if it isn't i have to email them to tell them!

Pretty rubbish if you ask me. Be interesting to see if it arrives in the time allowance - id expect it to though! Will post pics once its arrived anyway for those who may want to see it. Anyone else have one of these controllers?

Great forum btw!

I've never had any issues with items arriving from the Club Nintendo/Stars Catalogue, and a lot of the time it hasn't taken 8 weeks.

I'm saving up for either the Cool Statue or the SNES Wii Controller, got 4,000 stars saved at the moment.

orderd the mario statue, will look great next to my gold zelda one :)

I'd say no one can compete against your vast library of everything NINTENDO.

Maaaaaaaybe Dazzybee

orderd the mario statue, will look great next to my gold zelda one :)
How on earth have you managed to collect 14,000 Wii points in such a short space of time... especially considering you make other Star Catalogue purchases as well!

The mario statue arrived yesterday :) will get some pics up later maybe.

well the fact ive been getting all nintendo games free the past year helps ;)

My SNES Controller arrived yesterday :yay:

Really like the look of it. If i can figure out how to put pictures up i will do so for anyone interested :)