N-Europe

Lol/Not Lol The past 3 days.

thirtynine.

So the past 3 days have been lol/notlol.

Heres how it went down in china town. 3 days ago a few of us were at my local skatepark and these two hooded youths roll up and start trying to rob a few of us, they tryed to take this one guys board and then he grabbed it back and they punched him in the face, so i pick up his board and smashed the guy in the face. It was epic. The only thing that could have made it better would be if he had shouted this is sparta. They then ran off and shouted how they were going to get us shot, well there exact words "you mans are gunna hear the bark of the gat" lawl.

One of the guys who skates there lives next to the one of these fools and last night his bike was knicked from his garden. I wonder who did that...

So then today we saw two of them with a new guy scoping out the park. On the phone etc calling guys down to cause trouble but there were clearly too many of us, 15 or so. About 8:30 everyone left except two guys, just as they were about to leave 5 guys turn up punch one of in the face and then they both run off, after they go there seperate ways the one who wasnt punched (on a bmx) stops to catch his breath and 3 differnt guys come up to him with a knife and rob him for his bmx.

They will probally be back tomorrow. What would jesus do? More importantly what would you do.

The way i see it is we have three choices

1. Beat the living shit out of them. (escalate the violence and end up with someone getting stabbed)

2. Rely on the police (who by the way, are shit)

3. Do nothing and have all of our stuff taken

So the past 3 days have been lol/notlol.

Heres how it went down in china town. 3 days ago a few of us were at my local skatepark and these two hooded youths roll up and start trying to rob a few of us, they tryed to take this one guys board and then he grabbed it back and they punched him in the face, so i pick up his board and smashed the guy in the face. It was epic. The only thing that could have made it better would be if he had shouted this is sparta. They then ran off and shouted how they were going to get us shot, well there exact words "you mans are gunna hear the bark of the gat" lawl.

One of the guys who skates there lives next to the one of these fools and last night his bike was knicked from his garden. I wonder who did that...

So then today we saw two of them with a new guy scoping out the park. On the phone etc calling guys down to cause trouble but there were clearly too many of us, 15 or so. About 8:30 everyone left except two guys, just as they were about to leave 5 guys turn up punch one of in the face and then they both run off, after they go there seperate ways the one who wasnt punched (on a bmx) stops to catch his breath and 3 differnt guys come up to him with a knife and rob him for his bmx.

They will probally be back tomorrow. What would jesus do? More importantly what would you do.

The way i see it is we have three choices

1. Beat the living shit out of them. (escalate the violence and end up with someone getting stabbed)

2. Rely on the police (who by the way, are shit)

3. Do nothing and have all of our stuff taken

Tell the police that if they don't do something your going to be forced to take things into your own hands, mention that you will have to start carrying knives around too.. get their attention.

To be honest, i think when they got smashed in the face with a skateboard that showed we wernt scared. Its just that showing were not scared involves beating the shit out of them which will escalate the violence which isnt what I want.

Tell the police that if they don't do something your going to be forced to take things into your own hands, mention that you will have to start carrying knives around too.. get their attention.

I dont need a knife when i have a solid 4 foot piece of wood with two chunks of metal attached to it on me at all times. Also the police cant do anything really.

To be honest, i think when they got smashed in the face with a skateboard that showed we wernt scared. Its just that showing were not scared involves beating the shit out of them which will escalate the violence which isnt what I want.

Violence is the only thing they understand, smash their fucking heads in :)

the harder you make it for them to get what they want, the most likely they will stop.

I dont need a knife when i have a solid 4 foot piece of wood with two chunks of metal attached to it on me at all times. Also the police cant do anything really.

Didn't say carry one ;) tell them that you will have to.

Violence is the only thing they understand, smash their fucking heads in :)

What you fail to understand is that isnt how it works here. We beat them up they come back with knives and more people, then eventually someone will get stabbed. I hate having to deal with this shit when im 20 its the opposite of lol.

What you fail to understand is that isnt how it works here. We beat them up they come back with knives and more people, then eventually someone will get stabbed. I hate having to deal with this shit when im 20 its the opposite of lol.
You should have stated that option 1 isn't an option.

I'm sticking with what i said still.

option one is an option, the problem is, all the options have a negative effect or no effect so were kind of screwed either way.
If you want less violent options try hanging around in larger groups, alert the police of this, try to get CCTV installed locally, and just give them an all round hard time when they're alone.

I've never been in this kind of situation, but I often think of calling the police for an emergency before it happens, so they arrive in the nick of time and get them red handed. :P Dunno if this is realistic at all though.

Do you guys live in a 'bad' part of London? As in, are they likely to come back with a gun or something?

Meh, not really I live in clapham so its mostly cool. Its just the skatepark is 2 seconds from a pretty dodgy estate, funnily enough they arent from there. I doubt they would come with a gun, but a knife for sure.

Personally what I would do is scare the living shit out of a few of them. One at a time. I don't mean threatening them. Make it as if your not all there and make sure he understands that your not afraid to break his neck.

Now, don't actually listen to me because where I live all the neds are pussies so it doesnt take a whole lot to scare them off. I have no idea what your's are like.

You are better off listening to Iun.

If the police do nothing then just beat them all up. And badly enough so they won't bother you again, like put real fear into them, break a few bones etc.

The stupid thing is, this is all because two of them tryed to rob a bunch of us, so obviously they got knocked out. Literally. They will just keep coming back untill they have enough people to mess us up, its stupid but thats the way it is here, personally if i was them i would have just accepted defeat and realized i cant beat up a bunch of guys when there is just 2 of us, but i geuss these fools dont think like this.

Just don't get involved, go somewhere else. I know it's giving up, but better alive than dead.

That isnt an option. Its my local skatepark, We spent the best part of 3 years campaining and stuff to get it built.

Personally what I would do is scare the living shit out of a few of them. One at a time. I don't mean threatening them. Make it as if your not all there and make sure he understands that your not afraid to break his neck.

Now, don't actually listen to me because where I live all the neds are pussies so it doesnt take a whole lot to scare them off. I have no idea what your's are like.

You are better off listening to Iun.

Yeah they arent neds. They are the steriotypical black hooded youths that you see on crime watch.

Get a tank of propane, a couple of shaving knives and a boiler suit. Next time they come around look like you've just escaped from maximum security. They come up on you because they figure you'll stop short of killing them. Convince them you're not.

Then take their money.

That isnt an option. Its my local skatepark, We spent the best part of 3 years campaining and stuff to get it built.

You'd die for this? It's a noble sentiment, I admire and understand it. But if the option is buggering off elsewhere or dying, there seems to be no alternative.

If there's CCTV, stay near the cameras. If there's no CCTV, complain and try and get some. Start a letter writing campaign, go and meet the MP for your district, get some time with the local council. Put together a diary of incidents, so that if this continues you have written evidence of this happening. Then when the police approach you, you can give them a timeline.

Yeah, im having a meeting with the council about the parks secruity/general improvements in the next few weeks so CCTV should be put in soonish i geuss. And hopefully floodlights. I wouldnt die for it, but Im definatly not giving up something i worked for so easily.

I don't know how you are going to get any help from us if you can counter everything we say with something negative, which can't be helped given you problem. The only thing i'm going to say now is go with your best judgement as you won't be happy with anyone else's advice (not that you can be happy about this). Just don't do anything stupid and think it through.

Even if the police are shit still tell them about it. Then they can't blame you for what happens after that should the continue to be shit.

Get a tank of propane, a couple of shaving knives and a boiler suit. Next time they come around look like you've just escaped from maximum security. They come up on you because they figure you'll stop short of killing them. Convince them you're not.

Then take their money.

That's actually awesome, if they wouldn't recognise you do this.

I think it would be wise to inform the police of the further developments and inform them, they threatened to use weapons.

It's shit like this getting kids killed, the media are going nuts for youth murders in London, and still police couldn't give a shit, shocking.