NEurope
MachRider

Best "non-violent" games for GC?

I need a good multiplayer "nonviolent" game that would appeal to female audience (ie. girlfriend). Gameplay should preferably be coop (something like MarioKart DD)... Anyway, anything without the usual bashing, smashing and slashing. She even considers Windwaker to be violent,so bear that in mind. :grin::indeed:

Regarding that, does Mario Sunshne have multiplayer mode?

Or should I finally buy Nintendogs DS bundle? :wink:

well my girlfriend loves most things mario. MKDD, Mario Power Tennis and most of all Mario Party. she loves mario party and it does go on for a while. My fav is cell damage. as it is cartoon style it might not be classed as violence not sure?

My gf and all my other friends that are girls love Donke yKonga. I play 4 player matches all the time! It's great! I do suggest getting DK1 instead of 2 though.

All games are violent!! Heheh!! They ALWAYS have the violence thing on the back, even if it's not really violent...They should have the racism thing on Starfox :heh:

I'd just say the Mario games for her, like mike-zim said.

I'd suggest Monkey Ball too, that was the game that first got me into the Gamecube. Monkey Target is great multiplayer. By the way it's only £7.98 from Simply Games I just ordered mine :)

Thanks everybody for replying!

I think we're getting either DDR Mario Mix (she loves to dance, I need to loose weight! :p ) or Donkey Konga. Those "gadgety" games are super-cool for laid-down multiplayer fun! Then maybe Mario Party... and I'm getting Tennis and

Smash footbal for myself anyway!

Regarding Monkey Ball.... there's something about Sega games I cannot stand. It's maybe the music, or colours, I don't know. It maybe has something to do about me being the NES genneration back in late 80s/early 90s when we religiously hated everything Sega related. :cool:

there's something about Sega games I cannot stand. It's maybe the music, or colours, I don't know. It maybe has something to do about me being the NES genneration back in late 80s/early 90s when we religiously hated everything Sega related. :cool:

better be careful with comments like that, I know there are several hardcore SEGA fans on this site :wink:

Basically everything's been mentioned already, ie Super Monkey Ball 1+2, Wario Ware, Donkey Konga, Mario sports titles, Mario Kart.

May I suggest Pikmin as well? They're cute, it's easy to grasp and it fun!

Edit: You may as well just get the Nintendogs DS bundle for her. I got my girlfriend one and she's attached to her dog now :)

shame on you for sega hate. they gave the world streets of rage.

id go with almost all the suggestions so far, especially monkey ball and warioware. those games are genius.