NEurope
Daft

Eurovision

France, Latvia, Bosnia, or Spain for the win!

The Fish's choices to win FTW!

It seems I have a different opinion than most guys here. I think Ukraine, France and Bosnia sucked.

Spain and Latvia were cool, though. Azerbeijan also surprised me with that great presentation (except for the chicken-man).

Russia, Denmark, and others had nice songs, but nothing that really set them apart from others, though.

But I'll be rooting for Portugal the whole time, of course. The first time in a while where our music isn't just generic pop.

They did suck, but so does the whole competition and for me I want the funniest/craziest to win which is Bosnia/france/spain or the latvian pirates!

They did suck, but so does the whole competition and for me I want the funniest/craziest to win which is Bosnia/france/spain or the latvian pirates!

Shame the Irish song didn't get through then, you would have loved us :heh:

Latvia has to win! Their song was immense.

Hm? I wasn't hearing right. Did they say Portugal was the favourite of the broadcasters? Nice.

And I'm all for quirkyness (hence why I liked Azerbeijan), as long as the song itself is enjoyable. Bosnia was "nhyanhyhynhya" and the French guy was a dork, at best.

Hahahaha what a surprise Ukraine gives Russia 12 points.

So much for independence...idiots.

How are Finland not getting anything.... what happened to the Rock masses that voted Lordi to the top 2 years ago? Guess this years guys didn't cause much of a stir as Lordi did with their costumes

:yay: GREECE!!!...and again :yay:

Greece were crap though!

Come on Latvia!

Turkey were crap. At least we were kind of generic pop.

AND AGAIN!! :yay:

Haha! 69...yes I'm that immature.

OK doesn't look like any of my favourites are gonna have a chance, I hope Russia can pull off a last minute win, nothing against Greece, but it was just too poppy

:yay: GREECE AGAIN! Its like Euro 2004 again! :p

And again, get in there!!!

Oh. Look. At. That. The. Much. Larger. Neighbours. Are. Getting. All. The. Big. Points.

:yay: GREECE AGAIN! Its like Euro 2004 again! :p

BAH! Bah, I say!

Damn, I really didn't like Greece's song. So...generic. At least Russia had that ice skater.