Adverts That Blow: Summer 2008

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Speed

Nurofen Express

Two sports cars are lined up at the start of a race track. Suffering from a headache, the diagnostic expert takes Nurofen Express and hits the Express mode button on her computer. This gives the Nurofen driver more speed and he suddenly over takes the other car at twice the speed to win the race!

You can see they put a lot of thought in to that advert.

http://www.nurofen.co.uk/pain-relief/tv-adverts.php#

Oh that fucking prat, can't stand him myself either.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I FUCKING DETEST the Radio 1 advert that's on at the start of every film I go to watch at the cinema. The one where all the DJs tell you what they play.

It runs for about 5 minutes too! I'd rather chew off my arm just so I've got something to throw at the screen!

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I FUCKING DETEST the Radio 1 advert that's on at the start of every film I go to watch at the cinema. The one where all the DJs tell you what they play.

It runs for about 5 minutes too! I'd rather chew off my arm just so I've got something to throw at the screen!

I feel that. One reason is seeing how ugly some of the presenters are. Another is seeing that prick Westwood.

One advert which slightly confuses me is one of the delightful National Accident thingy adverts. The end result is some dude gets money, and they resite a bus stop. Now based on the advert, it appears the bus stop has been moved to the other side of the street from where it once was. Which means the bus route will have to be radically changed over something so petty.

One of those National Accident ads has that one "I was installing a fire alarm system, but I was given the wrong type of ladder..."

Nah, you weren't. Because a step-ladder wouldn't have reached where that ladder was. You silly bastard. ¬_¬

GH3 Wii ad: Everyone in that ad is just annoying.

One of those National Accident ads has that one "I was installing a fire alarm system, but I was given the wrong type of ladder..."

Nah, you weren't. Because a step-ladder wouldn't have reached where that ladder was. You silly bastard. ¬_¬

I'm curious as to who gave him the wrong type of ladder. Also as to how he didn't notice it was the wrong type when it was given to him.

Two have recently sprung to mind

BAZOOKA THAT VERUCCA The fact they have a child doing what appears to be the "retard" dance to try and endorce their product is beyond me.

ADIOS!. A weird thing which is confuses me is that this woman, who loves to shout ADIOS! doesn't attract attention. Except at the end she says it in a lower volume and suddenly everyone starts poking their heads out the curtains.

CILLIT BANG. One thing I love about this is that they haven one of the most wooden actresses I've ever seen. I've just seen the advert on TV "blag blah blah what a shine and a new fresh smell"

Two have recently sprung to mind

BAZOOKA THAT VERUCCA The fact they have a child doing what appears to be the "retard" dance to try and endorce their product is beyond me.

ADIOS!. A weird thing which is confuses me is that this woman, who loves to shout ADIOS! doesn't attract attention. Except at the end she says it in a lower volume and suddenly everyone starts poking their heads out the curtains.

CILLIT BANG. One thing I love about this is that they haven one of the most wooden actresses I've ever seen. I've just seen the advert on TV "blag blah blah what a shine and a new fresh smell"

Thats what makes cillit bang so awesome.

Adios makes me angry. Its sure to do something awful to your insides. I don't like artificial dieting, its all a con, and very expensive!

I don't understand why companies use shitty foreign adverts with terrible dubbing. They're rolling in monies. They should put some fucking effort into selling their product.

That's right Paula, I'm talking about you.

Here's the offender:

How can they even consider making this shit.